Fun Thread: Whoever Posts Last is King/ Queen of the Thread!!! (39)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trailltrader

May 26, 2013
Lakewood, WA
✟14,883.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
This is a good question- should it be the last post, or should it be the person to make the 1,000th post? As Emperor, I decree that in this game its the person to make the 1,000th post.

The reason why is the computer lag's- I think this time there was,,,3 or 4 posts past the 1,000 mark, and the same thing happened before. If we make it simply 1,000 it'd be easier wouldn't it?

You, my Quasi-Loyal Subjects, shall vote and then we will make the majority vote my decree. So I have written, so it shall be!!

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0

Trailltrader

May 26, 2013
Lakewood, WA
✟14,883.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I see we need to work on your interpersonal skills, LJ. First off, its "Your Majesty" or "Your Highness" and if I'm in a good mood, "Sire". You however, shall be named "Lacky", "Turnkey", or "Slacker" depending on what the specific subject is! :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LJCTAM

Oct 3, 2013
✟18,183.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I see we need to work on your interpersonal skills, LJ. First off, its "Your Majesty" or "Your Highness" and if I'm in a good mood, "Sire". You however, shall be named "Lacky", "Turnkey", or "Slacker" depending on what the specific subject is! :)

Trailltrader, I am blinded by your comedical brilliance. Kiss the ring

Upvote 0

HonestTruth

Jul 4, 2013
Reaganomics: TOTAL FAIL
✟9,787.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Our Royal Person would gladly considering Crowning Thee as Queen for a Day. But Thou must divest Thyself of such common garments and wear Royal Vestments such as this:

dress1.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Trailltrader

May 26, 2013
Lakewood, WA
✟14,883.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes, Lackey LJ? You have a problem grasping the idea that the Christian Forum Software has an automatic bot set up to start a new thread as soon as it detects the 1,000th post? That's the only time you'll see "Chrisbot"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.