Fun Thread: Whoever Posts Last is King/ Queen of the Thread!!! (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAS4Yeshua

Servant of the Lord
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Marina, California
Visit site
✟64,964.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Reactions: gratefulgrace
Upvote 0

ahmunmun

聖戰武士
Sep 6, 2004
My heart is in Hong Kong...
Visit site
✟11,148.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I have prayed for Michelle, Jas!

I've never thrown in prayer requests here either, but I just lost my job yesterday. There were several conspiracies and it was either wait for another person or group of people to sabotage me, or leave for my own safety and never look back. *sigh* I don't think I had too much of a choice. I'm now sitting at home unemployed and trying to not think back to all the unusual things that happened.

Reactions: gratefulgrace
Upvote 0

NaLuvena

Nov 18, 2008
Apia, Samoa
✟10,557.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have prayed for Michelle, Jas!

I've never thrown in prayer requests here either, but I just lost my job yesterday. There were several conspiracies and it was either wait for another person or group of people to sabotage me, or leave for my own safety and never look back. *sigh* I don't think I had too much of a choice. I'm now sitting at home unemployed and trying to not think back to all the unusual things that happened.

My prayers are with your wife, Jas.

I also lost my job back in January, and I used to take it to God, and 2 weeks back, He said "If you keep still while I prune you, it won't hurt as much." May God and His Christ meet both of your needs.

BTW...thanks for the throne...:D

Upvote 0

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
My what silliness is this while I have been gone. I am back with my sword to retake my throne and to restore order.

Flaming_Sword.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gratefulgrace

Contributor
Jul 26, 2006
British Columbia
✟32,492.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
ROTFL
Now be not coy. Thou knowest that I mean the Throne Room door. please closeth it quietly as thou leavest to serve me in the task that thou hast been given (in caseth thou hast forgotten, it was harvesting the grapes in the royal vineyard). You will do well if thou runnest along now and cometh not back till I summon thee. HRH Gratefulgrace

Upvote 0

NaLuvena

Nov 18, 2008
Apia, Samoa
✟10,557.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ROTFL
Now be not coy. Thou knowest that I mean the Throne Room door. please closeth it quietly as thou leavest to serve me in the task that thou hast been given (in caseth thou hast forgotten, it was harvesting the grapes in the royal vineyard). You will do well if thou runnest along now and cometh not back till I summon thee. HRH Gratefulgrace

King NaLuvena, shaking his head, strolls back to the throne, and sits pondering, how too many stints in the guardroom has left GratefulGrace a few guards short of a platoon :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.