mcarmichael

Novice
Sep 8, 2014
✟56,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
so, I'm I guess what some people might call a homeboy. I'm 40 years old, and I live with Mom.

I thought that maybe this year I might pretend to be homeless. Like, maybe my mother would be better off over-all, even if she does worry a little bit.

I already have a hammock, because I wanted to hang it in my room at home, because supposedly there are benefits. Anyway long story short, it didn't work out. However I am nearly 99% certain (so certain, in fact, that I do not feel any need to ask anybody) that nobody at my place of employment would bother if I wanted to hang a hammock somewhere by the half-way house.

Like I said, I am nearly 90% of the way towards achieving this goal, do not require financial assistance, but only ask: Am I normal?

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,007,133.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
ON!

Thread permanently closed!

Statement of Purpose and Off-Topic
Read and abide by each forum's Statement of Purpose; Statement of Purpose threads are sticky threads located at the top of the forum's page. Not all forums have a Statement of Purpose thread. Start threads that are relevant to that forum's stated purpose. Submit replies that are relevant to the topic of discussion.

OFF!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.