✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey all!

So, for the past four years, I have been doing college and getting my Bachelor's in Special Education and Elementary, although I'd love just to work with special needs.

I just finished my last class of my Bachelor's back in March and am waiting to do my certification exams and then my student teaching.

For those who don't know, student teaching is a fulltime job which is unpaid and it lasts for three months. This means I have to quit my fulltime job (yes, I worked fulltime and went to school fulltime for the past FOUR YEARS. It isn't easy!). This means, I've been saving money to cover those three months. Those three months of my rent, of my bills, of groceries, so on and so forth.

With all that said, God has blessed me GREATLY. He has been really pushing me to trust him fully in my finances. I am very good at budgeting, I am blessed to be making good money at what I'm doing now, and I feel like I worked hard in managing my money and telling it where to go in my budget. I have emergency funds, I have savings, I'm already setting aside money for student loans. So on and so forth.

I felt God recently leading me to really tithe. I've never done it in my life regularly. I was selfish in my money. It was a step into the direction of trusting Him.

I started tithing for the past few weeks now and I was stressing out about the finances for my student teaching. Overall, I needed $4,950 for the three months and I had saved most of it and just needed to save a little over a thousand dollars more.

After three weeks, I had to give a pretty big tithe. God told me on Sunday, "Do you still trust me in the finances if you're giving this to Me?" I said yes and I chose to give.

TWO DAYS LATER.....I get this $2,000 check IN MY MAILBOX.

I am officially fully funded for my student teaching and even had extra money to set aside in other funds in my budget.

I am BLOWN away.

He is always faithful, even when I suck.