✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Right now, I'm in state of awe...

The Spirit has been teaching me some wonderful things about full submission to Him as of late. It reminds me of one really good example that happened the other day. This is another example, but one that, as mentioned before, fills me with awe. I was busy, working from home (As a software engineer), and just started with a task that would typically have taken me the best part of a day. So, I open my designer, and start looking at my code. Right then, the Spirit focuses my attention on 2 little characters namely "/*". Then my train of thought vanishes. The idea of using those 2 characters in my application design to query an xml document comes to mind. So I try that, and it does exactly what I want. Then, my attention is re focused to my application design, and I look through the code, how this short query (/*) would fit in. And to my surprise it is such a perfect fit, that the sum total of work required would be just those 2 characters - copied to two places. In effect, my day's worth of work was replaced with 4 key strokes - just that. And the design is perfect. What a wonderful example of How the Spirit inspires us if we are willing to walk in full submission.

Glory to our God, for He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.

Edit.
Something else just struck me right now. Those 2 characters, /* literally mean "Start at the top and give me everything" ...

Last edited:

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Right now, I'm in state of awe...

The Spirit has been teaching me some wonderful things about full submission to Him as of late. It reminds me of one really good example that happened the other day. This is another example, but one that, as mentioned before, fills me with awe. I was busy, working from home (As a software engineer), and just started with a task that would typically have taken me the best part of a day. So, I open my designer, and start looking at my code. Right then, the Spirit focuses my attention on 2 little characters namely "/*". Then my train of thought vanishes. The idea of using those 2 characters in my application design to query an xml document comes to mind. So I try that, and it does exactly what I want. Then, my attention is re focused to my application design, and I look through the code, how this short query (/*) would fit in. And to my surprise it is such a perfect fit, that the sum total of work required would be just those 2 characters - copied to two places. In effect, my day's worth of work was replaced with 4 key strokes - just that. And the design is perfect. What a wonderful example of How the Spirit inspires us if we are willing to walk in full submission.

Glory to our God, for He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.

Edit.
Something else just struck me right now. Those 2 characters, /* literally mean "Start at the top and give me everything" ...
Consider the Scripture “in all thy ways acknowledge him”. If we do that, it causes other things to happen. You won’t be acknowledging him in sinful acts and there is no ego when you know he’s doing it.

• Agree
Reactions: andreha
Upvote 0