Visit site
✟1,356,758.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Saturday, April 8, 2017, 7:16 p.m. – The Lord Jesus put in mind the song “Seek the Lord.” Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Zechariah 2 (NASB).

A Measuring Line (2:1-5)

Then I lifted up my eyes and looked, and behold, there was a man with a measuring line in his hand. So I said, “Where are you going?” And he said to me, “To measure Jerusalem, to see how wide it is and how long it is.” And behold, the angel who was speaking with me was going out, and another angel was coming out to meet him, and said to him, “Run, speak to that young man, saying, ‘Jerusalem will be inhabited without walls because of the multitude of men and cattle within it. For I,’ declares the Lord, ‘will be a wall of fire around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.’”

Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is our Lord and Savior, if we have put our trust in him to save us from slavery to sin and to give us new lives in him to be lived to his righteousness. If we have believed in him, and we have been born again of his Spirit, his Spirit now lives inside of us, so he is always with us. He is the man with the measuring line (the Word of God - the standard), and he is measuring (examining) the church from beginning to end.

The church is the body of Christ, the temple of God – heavenly Jerusalem – a city without walls, because it is a spiritual entity, a living organism, not an organization of humans. The church is also not in one location, but it is spread throughout the world. And, the Lord is examining this church across the world, but also through time. He sees what it was in the very beginning, and he sees what it looks like now, and everything in between.

What he sees now are those who are living in spiritual adultery against their Lord, those who are self-absorbed - who are inclined to regard life in terms of their own needs and desires, as well as those who have a close intimate relationship with him, who are serving him faithfully, and those who are being severely persecuted for their faith in Jesus Christ, many of whom have become martyrs for their testimonies for Jesus and for the gospel.

Escape Babylon! (2:6-9)

“Ho there! Flee from the land of the north,” declares the Lord, “for I have dispersed you as the four winds of the heavens,” declares the Lord. “Ho, Zion! Escape, you who are living with the daughter of Babylon.” For thus says the Lord of hosts, “After glory He has sent me against the nations which plunder you, for he who touches you, touches the apple of His eye. For behold, I will wave My hand over them so that they will be plunder for their slaves. Then you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent Me.

Although Babylon can certainly be defined as the world’s system, which we must all flee, the Lord keeps showing me Babylon as America, or more particularly as the church in partnership with the US government. Via the 501c3 not-for-profit corporation status, the Lord’s people partnered with an unholy and wicked government, which then put the government in the position of head over the church. The church then became a human-based business, and is being run and marketed as such. It has also engaged in government worship via the pledge (vow) of allegiance (fidelity) to the government, the singing of patriotic songs, and the hailing of our soldiers as our heroes and saviors who are protecting us from an evil world outside.

Yet, we should never give that kind of loyalty to anyone but God alone, and what our government projects about themselves and about their wars with other nations is mostly all lies, or at least twisted truth, which is also lies. From the very beginning of our nation, our government has been idolatrous and syncretistic. Our nation was founded on freemasonry, which is a religion of its own, with its own false god, and which incorporates people of all religious beliefs and lifestyles. Its buildings and statues are patterned after Roman, Greek and Egyptian gods and goddesses. Its great seal, with the All-seeing Eye of Horus and the unfinished pyramid, depicts the coming of the beast and the one-world government. And, America has been instrumental in leading the way to the rule of this beast, which was the original plan.

Basically, the US government has no real power of its own. The de facto government of the USA is a shadow government of the Elite of the world. They are the ones calling all the shots, and the US government and military do their bidding. So, when our government and military go into all these nations across the world and attack them, kill innocents and murder Christians (under the name of ISIS), falsify information, and create chaos and terrorist activities in order to take over these nations, they do so under orders from this shadow government of the Elite, wealthy and powerful of the world. And, the real purpose for them to go into all these other nations is not for our protection, because they are doing the same thing here. It is in order to bring the world under the rule of the beast (New World Order).

So, God is saying to his church to come out from her (the harlot) so she does not share in her sins and in her punishment, for her sins are piled high to heaven. He is saying to his church in America to come out from underneath this partnership with the US government (to flee from her), for God is getting ready to judge her for all her crimes against the people of this world. He has heard the cries of those who have been plundered by the US and their allies. And, he is coming to judge the persecuted church’s enemies. And, he will do a thorough house cleaning of all the wicked, vile, immoral and corrupt leaders of this nation, and other nations, who take advantage of other people – who kill, conquer, and plunder, etc. He is getting ready to seriously judge the US, I believe, and perhaps, the world as a whole.

The Return (2:10-12)

Sing for joy and be glad, O daughter of Zion; for behold I am coming and I will dwell in your midst,” declares the Lord. “Many nations will join themselves to the Lord in that day and will become My people. Then I will dwell in your midst, and you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent Me to you. The Lord will possess Judah as His portion in the holy land, and will again choose Jerusalem.

When the Lord brings this judgment to America, specifically to our government (the harlot), the purpose of this judgment is to bring the adulterous American church full circle, so that she returns to her beginnings. Right now so many are self-absorbed and addicted to entertainment, and they are buying into the lies of these deceivers, who have taken them captive via TV and the internet and entertainment-focused “church” gatherings. When this judgment comes, I believe the church in America will be revived and that the gospel will then go forth, and that many people will come to faith in Jesus Christ before our Lord returns.

Remember with me here that the “holy land” is no longer physical Jerusalem, which is now of Hagar, because she is in slavery (to sin) with her children (See: Gal. 4). We who believe in Jesus Christ, whether Jew or Gentile by birth, are the children of promise, and we are heavenly Jerusalem. Although I believe there will be a remnant of Jews who will turn to the Lord in the final days before he returns, I also believe this depicts the revival of the church which has fallen away from her pure devotion to her Lord. The Lord will once again choose those who had wandered off, and he will restore and renew them, and they will be empowered with the Holy Spirit. And, because of this, many will believe in Jesus before he returns.

Before this will take place, though, judgment will come which will bring the adulterous church to her knees in repentance and renewed faith in Christ.

“Be silent, all flesh, before the Lord; for He is aroused from His holy habitation.” v. 13

Seek the Lord / An Original Work / July 20, 2012

Based off Isaiah 55

“Come to Me all you who thirst; come to waters.
Listen to Me, and eat what’s good today,
And your soul will delight in richest of fare.
Give ear to Me, and you will live.
I have made an eternal covenant with you.
Wash in the blood of the Lamb.”

Seek the Lord while He may be found; call on Him.
Let the wicked forsake his way, in truth.
Let him turn to the Lord, and he will receive mercy.
Freely, God pardons him.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,”
declares the Lord, our God.

“My word that goes out of My mouth is truthful.
It will not return to Me unfulfilled.
My word will accomplish all that I desire,
And achieve the goal I intend.
You will go in joy, and be led forth in peace.
The mountains will burst into song… before you,
And all of the trees clap their hands.”