Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
1 TIMOTHY 6
提莫太前书 6

20 O Timothy, guard the deposit entrusted to you. Avoid the irreverent babble and contradictions of what is falsely called “knowledge,” 21 for by professing it some have swerved from the faith.
20 提摩太阿,你要保守所托付你的,躲避世俗的虚谈,和那敌真道似是而非的学问。21 已经有人自称有这学问、就偏离了真道。愿恩惠常与你们同在。

GUARDING THE DEPOSIT
保管存款

When I was young, I went to buy bottles of pop from our newspaper shop, i received something back if I kept them unbroken, so My mother and Father made sure I was careful with these bottles, but being me, I sometimes broke them.
当我小的时候,我去我们的报纸店买瓶装汽水,如果我保持瓶子完好无损,我就会得到一些回报,所以我的父母要确保我小心使用这些瓶子,但由于我的缘故,有时我会打破它们。

Timothy is Paul's protégé, he is the one earmarked by Paul to take over as leader of the churches. He has been trained by Paul, he has had time and effort invested into Him.
提摩太是保罗的门徒,他是保罗指定接任教会领袖的人。他受过保罗的训练,他在他身上投入了时间和精力。

Paul has deposited the knowledge of the truth of Jesus Christ into his heart, throughout these two letters of 1 &2 Timothy, he pleads with his protégé to keep strong and to keep the true gospel safe.
保罗已经把耶稣基督的真理知识存于他的心里,通过提摩太前书和后书的这两封信,他恳求门徒信徒要坚固,保守真福音的平安。

Paul knows more than most that there were many false teachers who were trying to steal the gospel.
保罗比大多数人都知道,有许多假师傅想要窃取福音。

The words of Paul echo down to us, each generation has been entrusted with the gospel and NOW it is their responsibility to deposit it with the next.
保罗的话在我们心中回响,每一代人都被托付福音,现在他们有责任将福音传给下一代。

Let me ask you this:
让我这样问你:

How much depositing of the gospel have you done to the next generation?
你们为下一代存了多少福音?

Now I am a bit older, it is my responsibility to deposit the true gospel unto the next generation of Timothy's.
现在我长大了一点,把真福音传给提摩太的下一代是我的责任。

Many of us need to have a legacy and that legacy should be the one Paul has, one of not just sharing the gospel, with his current generation, but passing it on to the future generations.
我们很多人都需要留下遗产,而这个遗产应该是保罗所拥有的,不仅仅是与他这一代人分享福音,而是将它传递给后代。

Older Christian, are you mentoring a younger Christian?
年长的基督徒,你在指导年轻的基督徒吗?

I have a dear friend in China, who I taught English too, when I first came to China. I have been able to pass on books, sermons etc to encourage not just him but others. There are older Christians reading this, who may have books at home that are just lying there, if they are good, get them into the hands of a young Christian’s.
我在中国有一个好朋友,当我第一次来中国时,我也教过他英语。我可以通过书籍、布道等方式鼓励他和其他人。有些年长的基督徒正在读这篇文章,他们家里可能有书就放在那里,如果是好书,就把它们交到年轻的基督徒手中。

Also, to the Timothy's, guard the gospel you have been given with your life. It is the very power of God unto salvation unto all who believe, it has been deposited in your life, now it's time to pass the deposit on.
提摩太家的人,你们也要用生命保守所赐给你们的福音。拯救所有相信的人,这是神的大能,它已经存于你的生命中,现在是时候把这存下去了。

Don't break or lose the deposit, like I did when I broke the bottles (that only happened once or twice), but my father wasn't half mad.
不要打破或丢失存款,就像我打破瓶子时做的那样(只发生过一两次),但我父亲却没有生半点气。

If you do break or lose the deposit, it will be God himself that you will answer to, so guard WITH YOUR LIFE.
如果你真的破坏或丢失了存款,你要对上帝负责,所以用你的生命来守护。

Are you guarding your deposit or have you lost it?
你是保管着你的存款还是把它弄丢了?

God bless you
上帝祝福你

WORKING TOGETHER WITH GOD AND EACH OTHER
与上帝和彼此一起做工

1 Corinthians 3
哥林多前书3章
4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

有说:“我是属保罗的”;有说:“我是属亚波罗的。”这岂不是你们和世人一样吗?亚波罗算什么?保罗算什么?无非是执事,照主所赐给他们各人的,引导你们相信。我栽种了,亚波罗浇灌了,惟有 神叫他生长。可见栽种的,算不得什么,浇灌的,也算不得什么;只在那叫他生长的 神。
8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.
9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.
10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise master builder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

栽种的和浇灌的,都是一样,但将来各人要照自己的工夫得自己的赏赐。因为我们是与 神同工的;你们是 神所耕种的田地,所建造的房屋。我照 神所给我的恩,好像一个聪明的工头,立好了根基,有别人在上面建造;只是各人要谨慎怎样在上面建造。

I really want us to concentrate on verse 9. 。
我非常想我们一起来留意一下第9节
We are workers together with God
我们是与上帝一起作工的工人!
You know there are many gifts among the body of Christ. My brothers and sisters, we are not in competition with each other, we are workers together with God and with each other.

你知道在基督的身体里有许多恩赐。我的兄弟姐妹们,我们不是彼此竞争,我们是与神和彼此同工。
I am blessed to write and share and to be in ministry, as are many others, that doesn't mean I am in competition with other people who are writers and indeed write fifty times better than myself.

我被神祝福 能写作、分享和参与事工,就像其他很多人一样,这并不意味着我要和其他作家竞争,他们确实写得比我好50倍。
A dear sister writes beautiful poetry, that is her gifting from God. I can't write poetry, am I jealous?.. No. Do I thank God for her ministry?....Yes. 一
亲爱的姐妹能写出优美的诗歌,这是上帝给她的恩赐。我不会写诗歌,我嫉妒吗?不。我为她的事奉感谢神吗?....是的。一

Maybe you think you can do something someone else is doing.. but are you prepared to pay the price.. to go through the difficulties that person may have encountered. The Lord does not give out gifts until that person is ready to handle it.
也许你认为你可以做别人正在做的事情。但是你准备好付出代价了吗?经历某人可能遇到的困难。上帝不会随便给你恩赐,除非你准备好了。
I always remember when the Lord started me writing.. I had never written before and I put emoticons at the bottom of the messages .. but the Lord has helped me and taught me.
我一直记得上帝呼召我写作的那个时候。我以前从来没有写过东西,所以我把表情符号放在消息的底部。但耶和华帮助我,启示我。
We are to thank God for the different offices and gifts that people hold. Let us remember it is the Holy Spirit who gives out the gifts and ministries and every one he gives out is to the person who can uniquely do that role within the body of Christ.
我们要感谢神赐给我们不同的职位和恩赐。让我们记住,是圣灵赐下恩赐和事工,祂所赐给的每一个人,都是赐给在基督的肢体内,唯一能担当这个角色的人。

Please read and study 1 Corinthians Chapter 12.
请阅读学习哥林多前书12章

You have your own unique role in the Body of Christ, one that has been chosen for you by the Father and given to you through the operation of his Spirit, who also gives you the power to operate in it.
你在基督的身体里有自己独特的角色,这是天父为你选择的,并通过他的圣灵的运作赐给你,他也给你能力去知道如何运用
Be very careful believer, not to be unhappy with the spiritual gift you have been given, that would be to grieve the Holy Spirit and to tell Him, that he doesn't know what he is doing, when he clearly does.
信徒要非常小心,不要对你所得到的属灵恩赐感到不高兴,那将使圣灵伤心,告诉他,他不知道他在做什么,当他明明知道的时候。
For those of you, who do not know what their gift is, then seek God's face on the matter, he will reveal what He has in store for you and he will give you the strength to operate in that gift. 。
对于那些不知道自己的恩赐是什么的人,在这个问题上寻求上帝的面,他会告诉你他为你准备了什么,他会给你力量去运用他的恩赐。。
When the Lord is looking for people to use, he does not look at what denomination you are in, what size church you are in or what the size of your bank balance is.. he looks for a willingness to serve Him and to also serve the Body of Christ.
当主寻找要使用的人时,他不会看你是什么教派,你的教会有多大,或你的银行存款有多少。他寻求愿意服事神,也服事基督的人

Let me finish with a question.
然后我们结束这个问题
If the Lord said your gifting was washing up and serving tea every week after church, would you accept that or would you complain? Be very careful not to complain, the Israelites got nowhere and died in the desert because of their complaining and critical spirit. see Numbers 14

如果主说你的恩赐是每周做完礼拜后洗碗和倒茶,你会接受还是会抱怨?你们要小心,不要抱怨,以色列人因为他们的抱怨和挑剔的精神而无处可去,死在旷野。见民数记14章

God Bless you all
愿上帝祝福你
Keith

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

CHINESE

太初、天主创造天地 In the Beginning God Created the Heaven & Earth

Our Pastor
| 创世记 Genesis

Chinese
Truth Baptist Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/6232311484722