✟70,310.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
PSALM 32

3 When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.
4 For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.

WHEN SILENCE IS NOT GOLDEN

There was a song many years ago, that was called Silence is golden, and indeed it is good that we keep quiet sometimes.

Being silent, when it comes to confessing sin is not golden though, for several reasons.

First of all, we can't hide things from God, he sees absolutely everything. Sometimes I do something and then the next time I read my bible, here is a verse or passage that puts its finger right on the point of my sin and the holy spirit convicts me and then I confess it and can be restored to full happiness and relationship with God.

We need to realise that to live in sin is to live in complete misery, Christians who live in sin and are trapped in unforgiveness are probably the most miserable people on earth, look at the state of David in verses 3-4, he was an emotional and physical wreck, he was roaring, he was totally out of control and worst of all the hand of the lord was heavy upon him.

If I have unconfessed sin in my life, then I am almost impossible to be around, until I come in repentance to the foot of the cross and humble myself under Gods mighty hand and confess it. Please read 1 John 1;1-2;2

PSALM 32

4 For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.

There was a song many years ago, that was called Silence is golden, and indeed it is good that we keep quiet sometimes.

Being silent, when it comes to confessing sin is not golden though, for several reasons.

First of all, we can't hide things from God, he sees absolutely everything. Sometimes I do something and then the next time I read my bible, here is a verse or passage that puts its finger right on the point of my sin and the holy spirit convicts me and then I confess it and can be restored to full happiness and relationship with God.

We need to realise that to live in sin is to live in complete misery, Christians who live in sin and are trapped in unforgiveness are probably the most miserable people on earth, look at the state of David in verses 3-4, he was an emotional and physical wreck, he was roaring, he was totally out of control and worst of all the hand of the lord was heavy upon him.

If I have unconfessed sin in my life, then I am almost impossible to be around, until I come in repentance to the foot of the cross and humble myself under Gods mighty hand and confess it. Please read 1 John 1;1-2;2

The joy of true communion with God is matchless, Christian, don't throw it away because you are stubborn and refuse to come to the throne of grace and seek forgiveness, there is a place of plenteous mercy ready and waiting for you.

Please read the rest of the Psalm and also psalm 51

Be like the man in verses 1-2, who is blessed because his sin is forgiven, but remember to be forgiven, you have to come and confess and then you can be clean.

God bless you

KK

PSALM 32 《诗篇32》

3 我闭口不认罪的时候、因终日唉哼、而骨头枯干。
4 黑夜白日、你的手在我身上沉重.我的精液耗尽、如同夏天的干旱。细拉

当沉默不再是金

多年前有一首歌叫《沉默是金》,当然有时候我们保持沉默是对的。

但在应该认罪的时候沉默就不是金了,有如下几个原因。
首先,我们不能对上帝隐瞒什么,他绝对能看到一切。有时我做了一些事情,然后在我下次读圣经的时候,某处有一节经文或段落,正好指着我的罪,圣灵就会给我定罪。只有当我就认罪了,才可以恢复与神的关系并得着全然的喜乐。

我们需要认识到,生活在罪中就是生活在完全的痛苦中,生活在罪中并不被赦免的基督徒可能是世界上最悲惨的人,看看3-4节中大卫的状态,他是一个情绪和身体都受损的人,他在咆哮,他完全失去了控制,最糟糕的是,耶和华的手在他身上很沉重。
如果我的生命中有未经承认的罪,那么我就会魂不守舍,除非我忏悔地走到十字架脚下,在上帝大能的手下谦卑并认罪。请阅读《约翰一书1:1-2;2》

The joy of true communion with God is matchless, Christian, don't throw it away because you are stubborn and refuse to come to the throne of grace and seek forgiveness, there is a place of plenteous mercy ready and waiting for you.
与神真正交流的喜悦是无以伦比的,基督徒,不要因为你顽固不化,拒绝来到施恩宝座前寻求宽恕而丢弃它,那里有一个丰盛的怜悯之地,已经准备好了等着你。
Please read the rest of the Psalm and also psalm 51
请阅读本篇的其余部分,也请阅读诗篇第51篇

Be like the man in verses 1-2, who is blessed because his sin is forgiven, but remember to be forgiven, you have to come and confess and then you can be clean.
要像第1-2节中的人一样,因为他的罪被赦免而蒙福,但记住要得到赦免,你必须忏悔,然后你才能被洁净。

God bless you
愿上帝保佑你!

KK
凯歌

Reactions: jacks