✟70,310.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
1 TIMOTHY 1

18 This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare;
19 Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck

HOLDING ONTO YOUR FAITH

Hey Christian, YOU are in a WAR!!

Timothy had to do certain things and we must do these things also.

We need to war a good warfare, we need to realise that our enemy, although he is defeated, is still dangerous.

To wage a good warfare, we have to hold onto our faith tightly. In one verse it says that we have to "cling tightly" to it. We can do this because God first clings tightly to us!

Also, we need to have a clear conscience. That is to have short accounts with God, to confess our sins to Him, knowing that we will receive forgiveness.

Some Christians or some so-called Christians, have not done these things.

Look at what has happened to them. Their lives are a wreck!

I hope your life is not a shipwreck。

God bless you,

Keith

NOONDAY DEVOTIONS

HOSEA 14

1 O Israel, return unto the Lord thy God; for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity.

2 Take with your words, and turn to the Lord: say unto him, take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously: so, will we render the calves of our lips.

3 Asshur shall not save us; we will not ride upon horses: neither will we say any more to the work of our hands, Ye are our gods: for in thee the fatherless findeth mercy.

4 I will heal their backsliding; I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him.

RESTORATION!

Hosea is one of the most fascinating books in the bible. It starts out by God telling the prophet to marry a prostitute…but hang on…God doesn't like this behaviour. Prostitution I mean.

He had Hosea do it to show how far the nation had fallen, that indeed the people, to put it in the bible's words: ‘They had played the harlot.’

The wife of the prophet was unfaithful to him, but Hosea restored her. This is the lesson of the book of Hosea: despite our wandering and backsliding, God is willing and able to restore us.

You know I could make lots of comments about being restored, but are they needed? The words speak for themselves. Someone is reading this who needs to be restored.

Maybe they are saying to themselves ‘It’s too late. God does not want anything to do with me.’ But here it is in black and white.

I know from personal experience, that I wandered away, and thought that although the Lord would restore me, he wouldn't trust me again, that he would hold a grudge against me, but the reality is completely different, he restores and gives you mercy and grace, something you didn't deserve.

Verse 4.. I will… not I might but I will. Don’t go another day without God. He is ready, willing and able to restore you.

Come back O wandering one

The Savior is calling you.

Come home to your true love

Receive my love and forgiveness.

Let us be one again.

Let me love you freely

And let your tears of repentance flow.

God bless you

Keith

HOSEA 10

12 Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the Lord, till he come and rain righteousness upon you.
13 Ye have plowed wickedness, ye have reaped iniquity; ye have eaten the fruit of lies: because thou didst trust in thy way, in the multitude of thy mighty men.

TRUE SOWING AND REAPING

This is a powerful analogy, all through scripture, there is this focus on sowing and reaping.

Today, such as the preachers of the prosperity gospel refer to monetary matters, but in reality, it relates to our spiritual lives.

Hosea is coming to the end of his prophecy, he has bought back his errant wife, this truly is a wonderful picture of Jesus.

Micah in his prophecy says these words:

6 “With what shall I come before the Lord,
and bow myself before God on high?
Shall I come before him with burnt offerings,
with calves a year old?
7 Will the Lord be pleased with[a] thousands of rams,
with ten thousand of rivers of oil?
Shall I give my firstborn for my transgression,
the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?”
8 He has told you, O man, what is good;
and what does the Lord require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?

These two verses in Hosea are almost reflections of what was said in Micah.

What have you been sowing in your life?

You sow sin in your life, you sow wickedness in your life, your life will be one of iniquity, poisoned by sin.

The call here is to sow righteousness, there are two promises here, if we sow righteousness, we will reap mercy, our lives will be transformed by God's mercy. If we truly seek God, if we break up the fallow ground, we will reap mercy. But this takes effort, it does not come easily. We have to seek God, it says that I will be found of you, if you seek me with your whole heart, look at the words.. seek and whole heart.

The second is that he will reign righteousness upon us, if we seek righteousness and seek God with our whole heart, he will rain righteousness upon us. People can come to God and he will give them, the righteousness of his own beloved son, we will stand righteous before him, not because of anything we have done, but because of everything Christ has done.

The call of the scriptures is to look to Christ and be saved. The call is to turn from your sin and to seek the Lord.

Have you done that?

For the believer reading this, are you sowing into your life wickedness and compromise?. If you are doing this, then you need to repent and seek the Lord.

God bless you

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE..COPY AND PASTE LINK INTO BROWSER

SALVATION

Daniel 5

Roger Voegtlin
| Salvation Messages

sermonaudio.com/sermon/42802233326

Compel Them to Come In

Roger Voegtlin
| Salvation Messages

PSALMS

The Saint's Interest in God's Salvation