✟70,310.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Like Precious Faith

Have you even woke up with a thought vibrating within you? This morning at 4 am I was wide awake with the KJ term like precious faith ringing in my thoughts. I got up and proceeded to pray for specific ones who one by one came to mind. I prayed simply that they would gain/ receive a precious faith like mine.

The NASB translates it: faith of the same kind / the NIV translates it faith as precious as ours

In other words, I was praying for the LORD to speak to them, for faith comes from hearing and hearing from the rhema (that inner spoken confirming word) of JESUS (Romans 10:17).

Since I was awakened and urged to pray, I had faith to pray. I have faith that this was the SPIRIT nudging me to join with HIM and stand the gap for them.

So now as Colossians 1:12 AMPC says, I am, Giving thanks to the FATHER, Who qualifies and makes us fit to share (have a part) in the portion (the assignments) which is the inheritance of the saints (GOD’s holy people) in the Light.

Hugs

Sharon

Reactions: oikonomia

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟64,265.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Like Precious Faith

Have you even woke up with a thought vibrating within you? This morning at 4 am I was wide awake with the KJ term like precious faith ringing in my thoughts. I got up and proceeded to pray for specific ones who one by one came to mind. I prayed simply that they would gain/ receive a precious faith like mine.

The NASB translates it: faith of the same kind / the NIV translates it faith as precious as ours

In other words, I was praying for the LORD to speak to them, for faith comes from hearing and hearing from the rhema (that inner spoken confirming word) of JESUS (Romans 10:17).

Since I was awakened and urged to pray, I had faith to pray. I have faith that this was the SPIRIT nudging me to join with HIM and stand the gap for them.

So now as Colossians 1:12 AMPC says, I am, Giving thanks to the FATHER, Who qualifies and makes us fit to share (have a part) in the portion (the assignments) which is the inheritance of the saints (GOD’s holy people) in the Light.

Hugs

Sharon
Praise the Lord that you felt to immediately go along with the prompting from the Lord.

Upvote 0