Visit site
✟1,448.00
Country
Cote Divoire
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Show me how you live and I will tell you who you are. If there is one thing that we Christians are called to practice in order to bring out the light of Christ, it is the Word of God. It is the epicenter of any successful relationship with God. It is she who allows us to be true witnesses of a modest Christian life in the footsteps of Christ.

In my modest walk with the Lord , by reading his word, I was able to understand several essential things that He calls us to do to glorify his name, notably sharing the authentic gospel, edifying each other among brothers and sisters and living our faith . in order to touch lives thirsting for justice.

All these things are to be desired for a Christian who has understood the importance of the divine will. However, one of the things that struck me personally was the modesty that Jesus showed. He completely subverted the laws of human logic. In fact, more than a simple man, Christ did not make use of his true nature to make himself recognized by those to whom it is given to know him. I truly understood that a modest Christian life is the key element that activates all the other aspects that the freed Christian can have to shine light in the darkness.

You can find the whole post on my website (the link is on the profile)