Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Born a Marine Corps girl
Married a Marine
My marine is now a Solider (army)

Moved moved 6 times in 5 years

Thats the life and loving it
So did you ever consider a life in uniform as well? Of course to some extent you share the life already. I guess home isn't one place that you think about, but anywhere where your dh is and where Christians meet also. You guys have a special outlook on life, I'm sure; knowing that anytime the call might come to go someplace else. It's good to learn wherever you guys are to be able to feed on God's Word and have a quiet time with Him and His Son, in faith and prayer. I guess you've seen a few places already. And of course many military families tend to get patriotic and faith themed tattoos. Sounds like you really appreciate the military life, anyway. Blessings to you guys.

Upvote 0

GirlonFire89

Oct 8, 2015
Central Virginia
✟7,867.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
So did you ever consider a life in uniform as well? Of course to some extent you share the life already. I guess home isn't one place that you think about, but anywhere where your dh is and where Christians meet also. You guys have a special outlook on life, I'm sure; knowing that anytime the call might come to go someplace else. It's good to learn wherever you guys are to be able to feed on God's Word and have a quiet time with Him and His Son, in faith and prayer. I guess you've seen a few places already. And of course many military families tend to get patriotic and faith themed tattoos. Sounds like you really appreciate the military life, anyway. Blessings to you guys.

I did consider taking uniform also but was at the time not allowed access. I was young and too vulnerable for the strict demands they wrote in my rejection letter.

We do enjoy traveling and seeing/doing new things while we dont have children. The military has been good to us and we believe it will be for many more years.

Upvote 0