Northern Cambria
✟23,829.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am loved. With a love that I can’t even imagine. I gave up totally and let Jesus have everything. He gave me knowledge, understanding, the wisdom of love, a new life that hates sin and abhors the evil one. I no longer feel anything but hate towards satan. I no longer want this world. It’s not good. But I pray Christ keeps me here so I can work for him. I’m no longer working to save myself. I am under the Lord. He has set me free and given me victory over sins. He will Save me, so, I work to show his love. Not to avoid hell. But to spread the love of Heaven. He has taken my fears away. My anxiety. My compulsions and obsessions. He has showed me the Greatest love I have ever felt........and it’s all Free. It’s all freee Grace.

People. Give your hearts to Christ. He will take away all that seems Good, and give you true, unimaginable Goodness. He loves so much.

God bless you!

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Yes...... what Messiah Yeshua - Jesus has done for me over the past 45 years of my life after I began to pray is nothing short of astonishing.

Back in 1990 I knew that there was something wrong with my understanding..... but I wasn't sure what it was..... so I prayed with real boldness to be given wisdom and I was let to a new understanding of verse after verse after verse in the Bible through near death experience accounts.

I believe that NDE accounts are like the new wine that are great for new believers..... and the old wine is like the Jewish and Christian scriptures.

Luke 5:39

No man also having drunk old wine straightway desireth new: for he saith, The old is better.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am loved. With a love that I can’t even imagine. I gave up totally and let Jesus have everything. He gave me knowledge, understanding, the wisdom of love, a new life that hates sin and abhors the evil one. I no longer feel anything but hate towards satan. I no longer want this world. It’s not good. But I pray Christ keeps me here so I can work for him. I’m no longer working to save myself. I am under the Lord. He has set me free and given me victory over sins. He will Save me, so, I work to show his love. Not to avoid hell. But to spread the love of Heaven. He has taken my fears away. My anxiety. My compulsions and obsessions. He has showed me the Greatest love I have ever felt........and it’s all Free. It’s all freee Grace.

People. Give your hearts to Christ. He will take away all that seems Good, and give you true, unimaginable Goodness. He loves so much.

God bless you!

Thank you and amen!
ffd17fff-5aeb-4fd9-af61-0c8f7b7f4c05.png

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe that NDE accounts are like the new wine that are great for new believers.
Jesus began at a wedding where He served the New Wine. The Wedding shows unity between man and women, between humanity and God. We know that the resurrection power of God is at work in us and in our lives.

Upvote 0