forjesus

Humble Servant
Jan 15, 2002
va
Visit site
✟2,344.00
Faith
Christian
I ask that you pray for a friend of mine who is very ill. His name is Richard, and he is 34 years old. Last week he became very sick and has been in intensive care ever since. The doctors seem to think he has some sort of blood clot, but they can't seem to figure it out. He has a wife and family who need our prayers also. I also want you to pray for his salvation, He is lost in sin and needs to know the Love , and forgiveness of Jesus Christ. The drugs they are keeping him on have him knocked out and he can't speak. I pray that he asked for forgiveness before he got this bad, but I doubt he did. I pray he gets a chance to pray. They will not let anyone but immediate family in so I can't see him, to pray with him. God Bless you all

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
Father, a catastrophic thing has happened to Richard, but that is no surprise to you. From before he was born, you knew every event that would happen in Richard's life, including this blood clot. You knew his friends and family would be in fear and tears for his life. You knew that he would be sedated and in intensive care where they would not have access to tell him the Good News. You knew all this. So, you put into that intensive care unit someone who could talk to him about his illness and about the sickness of his soul and how to cure that sickness with a prayer. Please make that person accessible to Richard and give him whatever awareness he will need to hear, understand and act upon that Godd News. I pray that you let this illness come into his life so he would have to stop and hear what you have been saying to him through his friends, through nature and through his heart all these years. Reach into his sedation and give him the comfort and peace that comes through a relationship with the God of everything in the universe, even blood clots.

Upvote 0

altya

Servant of God
Apr 28, 2002
South Africa
Visit site
✟14,320.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Originally posted by lambslove
Father, a catastrophic thing has happened to Richard, but that is no surprise to you. From before he was born, you knew every event that would happen in Richard's life, including this blood clot. You knew his friends and family would be in fear and tears for his life. You knew that he would be sedated and in intensive care where they would not have access to tell him the Good News. You knew all this. So, you put into that intensive care unit someone who could talk to him about his illness and about the sickness of his soul and how to cure that sickness with a prayer. Please make that person accessible to Richard and give him whatever awareness he will need to hear, understand and act upon that Godd News. I pray that you let this illness come into his life so he would have to stop and hear what you have been saying to him through his friends, through nature and through his heart all these years. Reach into his sedation and give him the comfort and peace that comes through a relationship with the God of everything in the universe, even blood clots.

Im standing in agreement with this prayer in Jesus Name - Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.