California
✟11,967.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Our friend, Jay, is being deployed today. He'll go to Germany or Italy, then to Kuwait for about a month then to Iraq. He will be gone for about 6mnths then come back for 2weeks then re-deploy again for another 6mnths. He is leaving behind a wife and a 2 mnth old son. I'm scarred that our conversation today may be our last. I fear for him and his fellow soldiers. I fear for the emotions and spirit of his wife and son. He's 25 and she's 21. I'm not over re-acting am I? These are all logical things to fear for, correct? I just know that there will be a lot of praying going on! Whew! I feel better talking about it through the computer, everytime I open my mounth I cry. So this is much easier! I hope you all have a blessed weekend and try to remember to put Jay, Natalie and their infant son, Gavin in your prayers.

Stephanie

lil~peanut

Senior Veteran
Jan 28, 2005
California
✟11,967.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Welp. Jay gets deployed tonight at 9pm. Natalie and her mom are going to leave North Carolina tomorrow morning and drive back home with all there stuff and the baby too! Jay's really nervous. Natalie is afraid how she'll react when the time comes to say good bye. She doesn't wanna cry because she knows it'll make him feel bad! So, for those of us that do pray, let's keep Jay in our prayers that the Lord will protect him and keep him safe and allow him to do the job he was called for. Lets say a prayer for Natalie, Gavin and Mindy (Natalie's mom) that they arrive home safe and that God can grant Natalie the strength to be both mother and father for the next year. It wont be easy, for any of them. They are making a great sacrifice to defend our freedom. I think that this is the least we can do for them. For those of us who do not pray, at least keep them in your hearts and thoughts.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.