Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm branching off a discussion I started in another thread with Simpleman25 who is a 33rd degree freemason.

LastSeven said:
The reason I asked about your level of freemasonry is because the lower levels are kept in the dark in regards to what the higher levels believe.

Although from what I understand even the low level masons are required to take oaths that defy and oppose Christianity so I'm not sure how you can be both a Christian and mason.

Not to mention all the symbolism that goes along with freemasonry. Haven't you ever asked yourself what all the symbolism means?

I would like to see evidence of this. This has been reported in the past. Usually by those that believe in conspiracy theories. It has never been proven.

Personally, I spent many years in the blue lodge, which is the third degree. I've moved through the other degrees. I was honored to be awarded the 33rd degree a few years back. I was one of the youngest to receive this honor.
What is ironic is that those that make these claims have never been affiliated with masonry. Even those former masons will tell you this is not true.

The oaths you speak of do not compromise my Christianity. People take oaths on a regular basis.

When you speak of symbolism, please tell me what you mean. Our symbolism is based in allegory.

Simpleman, I actually am really glad to have the opportunity to chat with a 33rd degree mason. Up to this point all my information has been second hand.

There are a number of questions I would like to ask you but first can you please explain to me the significance of each of the following symbols as you understand them.

• The all seeing eye
  • The letter G
  • The two pillars
  • The compass and square
  • The number 33
  • The black and white checkered floor

PreachingChristCrucified

Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
Mar 6, 2013
✟1,580.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Albert Pike quote:

"That which we must say to the world is that we worship a god, but it is the god that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees: The masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the higher degrees, maintained in the Purity of the Luciferian doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay and his priests calumniate him?

Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods; darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive….

Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy, and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil."

Upvote 0
I

III Angeli Nuntius

I'm branching off a discussion I started in another thread with Simpleman25 who is a 33rd degree freemason.

Simpleman, I actually am really glad to have the opportunity to chat with a 33rd degree mason. Up to this point all my information has been second hand.

There are a number of questions I would like to ask you but first can you please explain to me the significance of each of the following symbols as you understand them.
  • The all seeing eye
  • The letter G
  • The two pillars
  • The compass and square
  • The number 33
Depends on the 33rd Degree Freemason, for even they may not know, for the book Morals and Dogma, says that they may be shown, not that they need to be shown the inner doctrines. There are honorary 33rd Degree Freemasons, which simply purchase their way to the top, for image to the organization, which is a front for the Jesuit order of Roman Catholicism, and is admitted by such by Helena P. Blavatsky, Albert Pike and others, as they even have rites and degrees of the Jesuits in it. They were to be the protestant front for Jesuit order.

Watch the series with evidences from their direct sources, the person having their material:

The Main Site:
Browse Media - Final Conflict - Amazing Discoveries TV

The Secret Behind Secret Societies:
501 - The Secret Behind Secret Societies / Final Conflict Update - Walter Veith - YouTube

Religious Controversy:
502 - Religious Controversy / Final Conflict Update - Walter Veith - YouTube

New Age Agenda:
503 - The New Age Agenda / Final Conflict Update - Walter Veith - YouTube

Behind The Scenes:
504 - Behind the Scenes / Final Conflict Update - Walter Veith - YouTube

The Final Conflict:
505 - The Final Conflict / Final Conflict Update - Walter Veith - YouTube

For instance the letter "G", they say is for all kinds of super-imposed meanings, like "God", etc, to deceive the 'outer portico', the 'goyim', the 'catechumen' of the order, but it really means the "Generative Principle", which is their god, it is the male/female function of reproduction, a sex-cult symbol, like Baphomet, the male/female cover deity, or the representation of Lucifer, in both the female, dark, and male, light sides, and yet this sex-symbol is even so much so, that it is in the middle of the compass and set square, each being a symbol of the male and female organs, and you will find it all over the place, and in various means, even upon your cereal boxes. Looks like a check mark with wheat growing out of it, which again symbolizes the female receiving the seed, reproducing. Let the highest levels of those knowing worship openly Lucifer/Satan. They so admit it in their writing.

Two hands clasped together, which is on many food products, etc, means "fides"; "faithfulness", bound together by oaths of secrecy.

The Black and White checkered squares, are the symbols of the Jesuits order, the Hegelian principle, out of Chaos - Order, Ordo Ab Chao, for the Jesuit order... "
...if she shall have defined anything to be black which appears to our eyes to be white, we ought in like manner to pronounce it to be black." Let us see if the Masons are telling the truth upfront, about Albert Pike, and Others...

It is indeed a religion, formed and run by the Jesuit Order for Rome. Documented.

They openly deny [blatantly lie about, or are 'ignorant of'] the validity of Pike's continued authority individually, as well as Coil and Mackey and others like H. P. Blavatsky and Annie Bessant, and others like Alice A. Bailey, etc., but their own sites reveal the truth:

Hmm, now about Pike...

Let us start with something simple...

"
Albert Pike ... He was the master genius of Masonry in America, both as scholar and artist. No other mind of equal power ever toiled so long in the service of the Craft in the New World. No other has left a nobler fame in our annals. A great American and a great Mason, the life of Pike is a part of the romance of his country. Outside the Craft he was known as a poet, journalist, soldier, jurist, orator, and his ability in so many fields fills one with amazement. Apart from the chief work of his life in Masonry, he merits honor as a philosopher and a scholar. Indeed, he was one of the richest minds of his age, resembling the sages of the ancient world in his appearance and in the quality of his mind. Those who do not know Masonry often think of him as a man whom history passed by and forgot. ...

...At last
he found that Freemasonry is the Ancient Great Mysteries in disguise, it's simple emblems the repository of the highest wisdom of the Ancient World, to rescue and expound which became more and more his desire and passion. Here his words: "It began to shape itself to my intellectual vision into something imposing and majestic, solemnly mysterious and grand. It seemed to me like the Pyramids in the grandeur and loneliness, in whose yet undiscovered chambers may be hidden, for the en-lightenment of the coming generations, the sacred books of the Egyptians, so long lost to the World; like the Sphinx, half- buried in the sands. In essence, Freemasonry is more ancient than any of the world's living religions. So I came at last to see that its symbolism is its soul." ...

...By 1871
the Scottish Rite was influential and widely diffused, due, in part, to the energy and genius of its Commander. In the same year he published "Morals and Dogma," a huge manual for the instruction of the Rite, as much a compilation as a composition, able but ill-arranged, which remains to this day a monument of learning. ... since it is too valuable ... containing as it does much of the best Masonic thinking and writing in our literature. ...

...He
left in the library of the House of the Temple fifteen large manuscript volumes, translations of the sacred books of the East, all written with an old- fashioned quill, in a tiny flowing hand, without blot or erasure. ...

... So passed
Pike. No purer, nobler man has stood at the Altar of Freemasonry or left his story in our traditions. He was the most eminent Mason in the world, alike for his high rank, his rich culture, and his enduring service. Nor will our craft ever permit to grow dim the memory of that stately, wise, and gracious teacher - a Mason to whom the world was a Temple, a poet to whom the world was a song.
- Source: Short Talk Bulletin - Jul. 1923" - Freemason Albert Pike | Masonic Dictionary | www.masonicdictionary.com

Hmm, seems Pike and his work Morals and Dogma, is immortalized...

As for Coil and Mackey... Their Encyclopedias are still valid..."This remarkable encyclopedia [Coils'] was assembled by Henry Wilson Coil over the course of twenty-five years and was first printed in 1961. Due to its great value and long life, Coil's Masonic Encyclopedia was updated in 1995 by respected Masonic scholar Allen E. Roberts. It continues to be one of the most popular encyclopedias on Freemasonry in use today, and contains over 1750 articles. These cover the full spectrum of Masonic symbolism, jurisprudence, history, and practices all over the world. The following piece on Masonic encyclopedias, and Coil's work in particular, was written by Allen just before he completed his labors on this volume." - http://www.masonicsourcebook.com/coi...oil_review.htm

Any "oaths" sworn in this "society" will disqualify one for entering Heaven, they will be lost, as their oaths are totally anathema to Christ Jesus, so much so, that even a messenger of the Lord was sent and so verified this.

"Come out of Her My People..."

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hasn't a practicing Freemason taken a blood oath to never reveal the secrets of freemasonry, or else he will be slain a horrid death?

So even if you ask him, he will not reveal what those things really mean, according to their own literature, will he? Nor will he reveal the breaking of the Commandment of God that a freemason who has advanced does break in taking the name of other gods in their lips, and in bowing down to them, and making vows to them, and so on.
It is to be kept secret by practicing masons, but those who have been delivered from it do tell all, and it is not pretty, and it is against the Word of God and it brings curses of God upon the family for generations when a man is involved in Freemasonry and all sorts of evils afflict their families for generations, as I can testify from my own family experience.
Those things must be renounced as sin before God, even when done by the ancestors and not by the afflicted and cursed descendant, so as to be blessed and set free from the generational curses brought by the breaking of God's commandments -as pr the Word of God.

Here is a good educational program that has all the secrets revealed by ex-Masons, for the instruction of those who may believe it is harmless and innocent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBmLVorRkaU&list=UUC8e--Wgclrc0FttGOxEF1g&index=3

Upvote 0

Simpleman25

Mar 21, 2013
Oklahoma
✟16,627.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married

• The all seeing eye
  • The letter G
  • The two pillars
  • The compass and square
  • The number 33

Keep in mind, what I say represents what I think about freemasonry. Based on years of experience, not based on bogus internet sites and conspiracy theorist. Nor does it reflect what any mason or lodge had to say. These are my opinions only.

The all seeing eye: It represents the all-seeing eye of God and is a reminder that a Mason's thoughts and deeds are always observed by God (who is referred to in Masonry as the Great Architect of the Universe). Typically, the Masonic Eye of Providence has a semi-circular glory below the eye. Sometimes the Eye is enclosed by a triangle.

[*]The letter G: The Masonic letter G[bless and do not curse] reminds us that our every act is done in the sight of the Great Architect of the Universe.[bless and do not curse]
"By letters four and science five, this “G” aright doth stand, in due Art and Proportion; you have your answer, friend.”
What are the "letters four"?[bless and do not curse] It is believed that they stand for "YHWH", the name of the Great Architect of the Universe (pronounced "Yahway". (sometimes pronounced Jehovah) in the ancient Hebrew language, from which the Bible was translated:[bless and do not curse]
Which is the 5th science?[bless and do not curse] Geometry.
The Letter G stands for "Geometry", which is the mathematical science upon which Architecture and Masonry were founded.

[*]The two pillars: Their names in (modern) Freemasonry are “Boaz and Jachin,” with Boaz on the left and Jachin on the right.
As the story goes, these two pillars were erected on either side of the entrance to King Solomon’s Temple in Jerusalem, which was built by King Solomon c. 10th B.C.E. according to God’s instructions.
The symbolic significance of these twin pillars say that in the original Hebrew of the Old Testament the word Jachin (the right hand pillar) means he will establish and Boaz (the left hand pillar) means strength.

[*]The compass and square: In speculative Freemasonry, this emblematic symbol is used in Masonic ritual.[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]
The Square is an emblem of virtue in which we must "square our actions by the square of virtue with all mankind".
The Compasses exemplify our wisdom of conduct,... the strength to "circumscribe our desires and keep our passions within due bounds".
When these 2 Masonic tools are placed together with God (the Creator) as our central focal point... (just as King Solomon built God's Temple, first... and then built his house around it), peace and harmony is the result.[bless and do not curse]

[*]The number 33: The number has no significance in freemasonry whatsoever. There are those that claim there are hidden meanings in the numbers of freemasonry. Just isn't accurate. Besides the 33rd degree is not a freemasonry point. Freemasonry blue lodge degrees cover three degrees. The other degrees are part of the Scottish Rite.

[*]The black and white checkered floor: The mosaic pavement of the lodge is discussed in the lecture of the first degree.
This is commonly described as the checkered carpet which covers the floor of the lodge. The lecture says that the mosaic pavement “is a representation of the ground floor of King Solomon’s Temple” and is “emblematic of human life, checkered with good and evil.”

Upvote 0

Simpleman25

Mar 21, 2013
Oklahoma
✟16,627.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Hasn't a practicing Freemason taken a blood oath to never reveal the secrets of freemasonry, or else he will be slain a horrid death?

So even if you ask him, he will not reveal what those things really mean, according to their own literature, will he? Nor will he reveal the breaking of the Commandment of God that a freemason who has advanced does break in taking the name of other gods in their lips, and in bowing down to them, and making vows to them, and so on.
It is to be kept secret by practicing masons, but those who have been delivered from it do tell all, and it is not pretty, and it is against the Word of God and it brings curses of God upon the family for generations when a man is involved in Freemasonry and all sorts of evils afflict their families for generations, as I can testify from my own family experience.
Those things must be renounced as sin before God, even when done by the ancestors and not by the afflicted and cursed descendant, so as to be blessed and set free from the generational curses brought by the breaking of God's commandments -as pr the Word of God.

Here is a good educational program that has all the secrets revealed by ex-Masons, for the instruction of those who may believe it is harmless and innocent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBmLVorRkaU&list=UUC8e--Wgclrc0FttGOxEF1g&index=3

You show a compete ignorance on the subject of freemasonry. Do some reading on none conspiracy sites before you chime in.

I have honest answers, and in doing so I did not violate any oaths I took.

I am a Christian, and a mason.

Upvote 0

Simpleman25

Mar 21, 2013
Oklahoma
✟16,627.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Albert Pike quote:

"That which we must say to the world is that we worship a god, but it is the god that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees: The masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the higher degrees, maintained in the Purity of the Luciferian doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay and his priests calumniate him?

Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods; darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive….

Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy, and the true and pure philosophical rtheligion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil."

You need to read up some more on Pike and what he wrote. Especially on how it pertains to freemasonry.

Upvote 0

Simpleman25

Mar 21, 2013
Oklahoma
✟16,627.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Depends on the 33rd Degree Freemason, for even they may not know, for the book Morals and Dogma, says that they may be shown, not that they need to be shown the inner doctrines. There are honorary 33rd Degree Freemasons, which simply purchase their way to the top, for image to the organization, which is a front for the Jesuit order of Roman Catholicism, and is admitted by such by Helena P. Blavatsky, Albert Pike and others, as they even have rites and degrees of the Jesuits in it. They were to be the protestant front for Jesuit order.

Watch the series with evidences from their direct sources, the person having their material:

The Main Site:
Browse Media - Final Conflict - Amazing Discoveries TV

The Secret Behind Secret Societies:
501 - The Secret Behind Secret Societies / Final Conflict Update - Walter Veith - YouTube

Religious Controversy:
502 - Religious Controversy / Final Conflict Update - Walter Veith - YouTube

New Age Agenda:
503 - The New Age Agenda / Final Conflict Update - Walter Veith - YouTube

Behind The Scenes:
504 - Behind the Scenes / Final Conflict Update - Walter Veith - YouTube

The Final Conflict:
505 - The Final Conflict / Final Conflict Update - Walter Veith - YouTube

For instance the letter "G", they say is for all kinds of super-imposed meanings, like "God", etc, to deceive the 'outer portico', the 'goyim', the 'catechumen' of the order, but it really means the "Generative Principle", which is their god, it is the male/female function of reproduction, a sex-cult symbol, like Baphomet, the male/female cover deity, or the representation of Lucifer, in both the female, dark, and male, light sides, and yet this sex-symbol is even so much so, that it is in the middle of the compass and set square, each being a symbol of the male and female organs, and you will find it all over the place, and in various means, even upon your cereal boxes. Looks like a check mark with wheat growing out of it, which again symbolizes the female receiving the seed, reproducing. Let the highest levels of those knowing worship openly Lucifer/Satan. They so admit it in their writing.

Two hands clasped together, which is on many food products, etc, means "fides"; "faithfulness", bound together by oaths of secrecy.

The Black and White checkered squares, are the symbols of the Jesuits order, the Hegelian principle, out of Chaos - Order, Ordo Ab Chao, for the Jesuit order... "
...if she shall have defined anything to be black which appears to our eyes to be white, we ought in like manner to pronounce it to be black." Let us see if the Masons are telling the truth upfront, about Albert Pike, and Others...

It is indeed a religion, formed and run by the Jesuit Order for Rome. Documented.

They openly deny [blatantly lie about, or are 'ignorant of'] the validity of Pike's continued authority individually, as well as Coil and Mackey and others like H. P. Blavatsky and Annie Bessant, and others like Alice A. Bailey, etc., but their own sites reveal the truth:

Hmm, now about Pike...

Let us start with something simple...

"
Albert Pike ... He was the master genius of Masonry in America, both as scholar and artist. No other mind of equal power ever toiled so long in the service of the Craft in the New World. No other has left a nobler fame in our annals. A great American and a great Mason, the life of Pike is a part of the romance of his country. Outside the Craft he was known as a poet, journalist, soldier, jurist, orator, and his ability in so many fields fills one with amazement. Apart from the chief work of his life in Masonry, he merits honor as a philosopher and a scholar. Indeed, he was one of the richest minds of his age, resembling the sages of the ancient world in his appearance and in the quality of his mind. Those who do not know Masonry often think of him as a man whom history passed by and forgot. ...

...At last
he found that Freemasonry is the Ancient Great Mysteries in disguise, it's simple emblems the repository of the highest wisdom of the Ancient World, to rescue and expound which became more and more his desire and passion. Here his words: "It began to shape itself to my intellectual vision into something imposing and majestic, solemnly mysterious and grand. It seemed to me like the Pyramids in the grandeur and loneliness, in whose yet undiscovered chambers may be hidden, for the en-lightenment of the coming generations, the sacred books of the Egyptians, so long lost to the World; like the Sphinx, half- buried in the sands. In essence, Freemasonry is more ancient than any of the world's living religions. So I came at last to see that its symbolism is its soul." ...

...By 1871
the Scottish Rite was influential and widely diffused, due, in part, to the energy and genius of its Commander. In the same year he published "Morals and Dogma," a huge manual for the instruction of the Rite, as much a compilation as a composition, able but ill-arranged, which remains to this day a monument of learning. ... since it is too valuable ... containing as it does much of the best Masonic thinking and writing in our literature. ...

...He
left in the library of the House of the Temple fifteen large manuscript volumes, translations of the sacred books of the East, all written with an old- fashioned quill, in a tiny flowing hand, without blot or erasure. ...

... So passed
Pike. No purer, nobler man has stood at the Altar of Freemasonry or left his story in our traditions. He was the most eminent Mason in the world, alike for his high rank, his rich culture, and his enduring service. Nor will our craft ever permit to grow dim the memory of that stately, wise, and gracious teacher - a Mason to whom the world was a Temple, a poet to whom the world was a song.
- Source: Short Talk Bulletin - Jul. 1923" - Freemason Albert Pike | Masonic Dictionary | www.masonicdictionary.com

Hmm, seems Pike and his work Morals and Dogma, is immortalized...

As for Coil and Mackey... Their Encyclopedias are still valid..."This remarkable encyclopedia [Coils'] was assembled by Henry Wilson Coil over the course of twenty-five years and was first printed in 1961. Due to its great value and long life, Coil's Masonic Encyclopedia was updated in 1995 by respected Masonic scholar Allen E. Roberts. It continues to be one of the most popular encyclopedias on Freemasonry in use today, and contains over 1750 articles. These cover the full spectrum of Masonic symbolism, jurisprudence, history, and practices all over the world. The following piece on Masonic encyclopedias, and Coil's work in particular, was written by Allen just before he completed his labors on this volume." - http://www.masonicsourcebook.com/coi...oil_review.htm

Any "oaths" sworn in this "society" will disqualify one for entering Heaven, they will be lost, as their oaths are totally anathema to Christ Jesus, so much so, that even a messenger of the Lord was sent and so verified this.

"Come out of Her My People..."

There are numerous errors in your post. However I will deal with the first paragraph, which is where you got derailed.

Nothing is kept from those in various degrees. No one pays to achieve the 33rd degree.

Lies and misrepresenting the truth will only get you so far. Stay away from your conspiracy sites.

Upvote 0

Defensor Christi

Oct 25, 2012
Florida
✟18,281.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Albert Pike quote:

Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy, and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil."

You need to read up some more on Pike and what he wrote. Especially on how it pertains to freemasonry.

Is that an accurate quote? I hadnt heard of Albert Pike until I read this...was he some sort of leader within Masonry?

If this is accurate...how do you defend it?

Reactions: sunlover1
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You show a compete ignorance on the subject of freemasonry. Do some reading on none conspiracy sites before you chime in.

I have honest answers, and in doing so I did not violate any oaths I took.

I am a Christian, and a mason.
I am not on conspiracy sites, and I have first hand experience of Freemasonry's curses on the descendants of those in it.
I lived in a very high up Freemason's home in my youth...I will not say the relationship because of making it easy for the man's "remaining alive" descendants to be traced. Needless to say, I liked the man very much -he is a relation- and he loved to tell me about his personal involvement in Freemasonry.
His wife was involved in the women's organizations, and one son was a demolay at that time. I had to dodge his son while I lived with them, because, though he was related, he lusted for me....and I knew it, and was
always wary.
The relative was not such, but his son was.

I slept in the same bed with a daughter of the house, because they gave me a home, and we shared a room. After 50 years of not seeing her, I recently contacted her to see how she was, as we had lost touch after our marriages and our moving to other states.

I had become a born again believer in the LORD Jesus Christ after 6 years of marriage, and over the past decades, I have known of and have witnessed and have heard the testimonies of several families who were cursed with many afflictions and were delivered from the curse that was on their family through the involvement of an ancestor in Freemasonry, and I wondered over the years about my dear relative who was a close friend in the time I lived in her father's house.

I finally traced her and called her [her parents have been dead for many years], and though she is a professing Christian at this time, I learned that indeed, she is under the curse of Freemasonry that her beloved father brought on her by his involvement. She has had 12 surgeries for cancers and other issues, and was given up to die in the most recent affliction, which caused her to lose half her body weight with no known cause. They discovered a reason and she will have many surgeries to help her live, but no cure.

I am currently in the process of finding some very good DVD's on "How To be Released from the Curse" by Derek Prince, a now departed to glory Bible teacher, who taught on many continents and often delivered people from many curses -in Jesus' name- so that they could be healed of afflictions that had no cure in modern medicine, and were killing the victims, slowly, and tormenting their lives, which DVD's I shall send her.

The son of that house suffered many torments of many afflictions and died in agonies as a paraplegic and with no stomach and was fed through a hole right to the intestine, and he also had many other diseases of the body. He also died before age 60, and has been gone some time. I pray he made peace with God, but he did not know to renounce the involvement with the abomination to God that his dad and he were involved in, and his suffering was great, so said his sister [without understanding why they have suffered so much physically, for as the Word says; "The curse causeless does not come"].

Freemasonry is not the only thing that involvement with brings the curse of God upon a family for generations, and my own father was involved in eastern religions -first mixing them with his brand of Christianity, and then renouncing Christ, and turning totally to his eastern religions, which drove him mad, and brought such suffering on our large family that no one could think it was just "bad luck", who knew us, but knew there was a reason for the many early deaths, afflictions of the bodies, much suffering in the family, much setback, and no getting blessed while they were under the curse.

After I was saved by Jesus and knew Him as my LORD, I was delivered of demons; some left immediately -just while I was in prayer and not even knowing what was going on. One came out with a scream, while I was in prayer in the prayer room at Chuch as a new Believer [we had mighty prayer meetings in those days, after service!]

Over time, the LORD has set me free from many things that I had not even known were holding me by legal right because I had not learned the Bible principle of the confessing of them as sin of my ancestors before the LORD and asking His mercy, but God taught me, and I renounced all the things I had been involved in, and which my father had been involved with; and I taught my children the ways of the LORD, and we were and have been a blessed family, while my own siblings who did not walk with the LORD were suffering many afflictions, one after another, because of our family's generational curse which was brought through my father's involvement with demons in eastern religions.

After I was born again in Christ, and was taught the Word through Teachers set in the Church by the Holy Spirit, I prayed much for my own children and husband, and myself, having been made aware of how we come under curses, biblically, when our ancestors or ourselves get involved with all those things God calls abominations, and promises to curse us for, in turning us over to them for the curse.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Simpleman25

Mar 21, 2013
Oklahoma
✟16,627.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I am not on conspiracy sites, and I have first hand experience of Freemasonry's curses on the descendants of those in it.
I lived in a very high up Freemason's home in my youth...I will not say the relationship because of making it easy for the man's "remaining alive" descendants to be traced. Needless to say, I liked the man very much -he is a relation- and he loved to tell me about his personal involvement in Freemasonry.
His wife was involved in the women's organizations, and one son was a demolay at that time. I had to dodge his son while I lived with them, because, though he was related, he lusted for me....and I knew it, and was
always wary.
The relative was not such, but his son was.

I slept in the same bed with a daughter of the house, because they gave me a home, and we shared a room. After 50 years of not seeing her, I recently contacted her to see how she was, as we had lost touch after our marriages and our moving to other states.

I had become a born again believer in the LORD Jesus Christ after 6 years of marriage, and over the past decades, I have known of and have witnessed and have heard the testimonies of several families who were cursed with many afflictions and were delivered from the curse that was on their family through the involvement of an ancestor in Freemasonry, and I wondered over the years about my dear relative who was a close friend in the time I lived in her father's house.

I finally traced her and called her [her parents have been dead for many years], and though she is a professing Christian at this time, I learned that indeed, she is under the curse of Freemasonry that her beloved father brought on her by his involvement. She has had 12 surgeries for cancers and other issues, and was given up to die in the most recent affliction, which caused her to lose half her body weight with no known cause. They discovered a reason and she will have many surgeries to help her live, but no cure.

I am currently in the process of finding some very good DVD's on "How To be Released from the Curse" by Derek Prince, a now departed to glory Bible teacher, who taught on many continents and often delivered people from many curses -in Jesus' name- so that they could be healed of afflictions that had no cure in modern medicine, and were killing the victims, slowly, and tormenting their lives, which DVD's I shall send her.

The son of that house suffered many torments of many afflictions and died in agonies as a paraplegic and with no stomach and was fed through a hole right to the intestine, and he also had many other diseases of the body. He also died before age 60, and has been gone some time. I pray he made peace with God, but he did not know to renounce the involvement with the abomination to God that his dad and he were involved in, and his suffering was great, so said his sister [without understanding why they have suffered so much physically, for as the Word says; "The curse causeless does not come"].

Freemasonry is not the only thing that involvement with brings the curse of God upon a family for generations, and my own father was involved in eastern religions -first mixing them with his brand of Christianity, and then renouncing Christ, and turning totally to his eastern religions, which drove him mad, and brought such suffering on our large family that no one could think it was just "bad luck", who knew us, but knew there was a reason for the many early deaths, afflictions of the bodies, much suffering in the family, much setback, and no getting blessed while they were under the curse.

After I was saved by Jesus and knew Him as my LORD, I was delivered of demons; some left immediately -just while I was in prayer and not even knowing what was going on. One came out with a scream, while I was in prayer in the prayer room at Chuch as a new Believer [we had mighty prayer meetings in those days, after service!]

Over time, the LORD has set me free from many things that I had not even known were holding me by legal right because I had not learned the Bible principle of the confessing of them as sin of my ancestors before the LORD and asking His mercy, but God taught me, and I renounced all the things I had been involved in, and which my father had been involved with; and I taught my children the ways of the LORD, and we were and have been a blessed family, while my own siblings who did not walk with the LORD were suffering many afflictions, one after another, because of our family's generational curse which was brought through my father's involvement with demons in eastern religions.

After I was born again in Christ, and was taught the Word through Teachers set in the Church by the Holy Spirit, I prayed much for my own children and husband, and myself, having been made aware of how we come under curses, biblically, when our ancestors or ourselves get involved with all those things God calls abominations, and promises to curse us for, in turning us over to them for the curse.

So many things to say, yet I will table the majority of them till later.

First off, there is no substantial evidence to support 'curses'.

Most of the folks i've talked to that believe in curses are just looking for an excuse to blame things on.

People die of diseases, or life choices every day. They have NOTHING to do with what their 4th great grandmother did.

Upvote 0

Simpleman25

Mar 21, 2013
Oklahoma
✟16,627.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Lets start with the preface in the book.

[FONT=verdana, Arial, Helvetica]"Everyone is free to reject and dissent from whatsoever herein may seem to him to be untrue or unsound. It is only required of him that he shall weigh what is taught, and give it a fair hearing and unprejudiced judgment."

What this is telling us is that this is not a rulebook or guideline for Freemasonry. Just one mans OPINIONS. Period.

People should sit down and read the book before they use it as a reference. Its interesting that antimasonic folks use this against us, when they dont have a decent clue as to what the book has to say.

Don't just cut and paste what you think it has to say. Sit down and read it.

When you do a cut and paste, read the entire chapter at least. You miss the entire point of what is being said if you dont read the whole chapter.
[/FONT]

Upvote 0
I

III Angeli Nuntius

There are numerous errors in your post. However I will deal with the first paragraph, which is where you got derailed.

Nothing is kept from those in various degrees. No one pays to achieve the 33rd degree.

Lies and misrepresenting the truth will only get you so far. Stay away from your conspiracy sites.
Not so, I presented the facts, backed by very much documented evidence - http://www.christianforums.com/t7736710/#post62785005

If any which are in that system, refuse to come out after the evidence, judgment of God is upon them, for those systems will be destroyed in their idolatry, even as Revelation and Daniel reveals.

Now see:

Des Griffin quotes Lady Queensborough's book, "Occult Theocrasy," that records Albert Pike's own words: "Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay (Jehovah) is also God. For the eternal Law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black. For the Absolute can only exist as two Gods: darkness being necessary to light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue and the brake to the locomotive. The doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophic Religion 'is the belief in Lucifer,' the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil." (La Femme et L' enfant dans La Frac-Maconnerie Universelle, by A.C. De La Rive, pg. 588, and Occult Theocrasy, by Lady Queensborough, pg. 220,221) Quoted from Fourth Reich of the Rich, Griffin, pg. 70,71

They acknowledge the Great Controversy [but in reverse], which is clearly spoken of by the Messenger of the Lord - http://www.connectingwithjesus.org/media/GC.pdf

You may find that quote in "Occult Theocrasy" here: - Occult theocrasy - Edith Starr Miller Paget Queenborough (Baroness), International league for historical research - Google Books

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So many things to say, yet I will table the majority of them till later.

First off, there is no substantial evidence to support 'curses'.

Most of the folks i've talked to that believe in curses are just looking for an excuse to blame things on.

People die of diseases, or life choices every day. They have NOTHING to do with what their 4th great grandmother did.
Well, you haven't learned what God has to say about that, then.
He says a lot, and He sends curses on those who break His Commandments and make covenants with gods and others outside of His boundaries which He has set.

If you are a Christian, then you should learn His Words on that, and believe Him.
One hour thirty minutes into the teaching below, Derek Prince gets into the biblical reason Freemasonry brings curses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdXifE_IsuA

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
I

III Angeli Nuntius

Name one commandment that I have broken.
Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.Exodus 20:8

Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: Exodus 20:9

But the seventh day [is] the sabbath of the LORD thy God: [in it] thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that [is] within thy gates: Exodus 20:10

For [in] six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them [is], and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. Exodus 20:11

For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one [point], he is guilty of all. James 2:10

Upvote 0

Simpleman25

Mar 21, 2013
Oklahoma
✟16,627.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.Exodus 20:8

Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: Exodus 20:9

But the seventh day [is] the sabbath of the LORD thy God: [in it] thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that [is] within thy gates: Exodus 20:10

For [in] six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them [is], and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. Exodus 20:11

For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one [point], he is guilty of all. James 2:10

Ok, I'm baffled at how you came to this conclusion.

Please explain. Show evidence to how you reached this conclusion.

Upvote 0
I

III Angeli Nuntius

Ok, I'm baffled at how you came to this conclusion.

Please explain. Show evidence to how you reached this conclusion.
Simple, your insignia, reads "Methodist", and the Methodists as a whole do not keep the 7th Day Sabbath of the Lord [my] God, but instead honor the day of Rome, the 'first [day] of the week'.

Additionally, about Pike it is written:

Occultist and 33rd degree Mason, Aurthur Edward Waite tells us that Albert Pike was called: "The Pontiff of Luciferian Freemasonry" - Waite, An Encyclopedia of Freemasonry and of Cognate Instituted Mysteries: Their Rites, Literature and History, Vol. II, pg. 253 - Source

"Come out of her my people..." otherwise... read the rest of the sentence - Revelation 18 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)

Upvote 0

Simpleman25

Mar 21, 2013
Oklahoma
✟16,627.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Your going to quote a guy that has a tarot card deck named after him?

So attacking my preference for the Methodist faith is breaking a commandment? How quickly so many can judge others. As you said, Methodist AS A WHOLE. That does not mean all of them that follow that particular doctrine.

Please consider the following;
[FONT=verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In a paper presented in Washington, DC in February, 1988, noted Masonic author John Hamill wrote about the responsibility of Masonic authors and noted that the United Grand Lodge of England's efforts to respond to questions concerning the compatibility of Freemasonry consumes considerable time because of "...correcting or refuting the ill-advised writings of various Masonic authors, notably the Rev. George Oliver, A. E. Waite, J.S.M. Ward, W. L. Wilmshurst, and Joseph Fort Newton. All of these writers were well intentioned, deeply convinced Freemasons, with rather idiosyncratic views as to the nature, purpose and history of Freemasonry. All of them produced statements which, when lifted out of context, provide superb quotations for the detractors of Freemasonry." He states further, "One of the strengths of our great Institutions is that, whilst its basic principles are laid down, it has no dogma and is totally lacking in theology. Whilst the ornaments and jewels are given an individual symbolism within the ritual, the system as a whole does not have an overall symbolism imposed on it. The Institution as a whole is capable of almost infinite interpretation and explanation, according to the tastes and needs of the individual member." (From "A Daily Advancement in Masonic Knowledge", a compilation of papers presented by the Society of Blue Friars and published by the Masonic Book Club in 2003.)[/FONT][/FONT]

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Simpleman, before this thread gets too far off track I wanted to ask you a few more questions.

1. Do you see any Masonic symbolism or message on the US $1 bill?

2. Does it bother you to call a fellow Mason "Worshipful Master" when God is the only one worthy of worship?

And the following set of questions all refer to the third degree ritual, so you can respond to them individually or as a whole

3. Is it not true that the third degree ritual includes the raising of the dead builder of the temple?

4. Does the third degree ritual not imply that this gives the initiate some sort of redemption from sin and eternal life when it says "he may finally rise from the tomb of transgression, to shine as the stars for ever and ever"?

5. Are you aware that the 3rd degree ritual which features the dying and subsequent rising of Hiram Abiff, is symbolic of the resurrection of the Egyptian God Osiris?

6. Do freemasons see the setting and rising of the sun symbolically as a perpetual death and resurrection of the soul?

Upvote 0