Aug 19, 2011
Southern California
✟16,333.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I don't recognize your court.

There, that's how I wouldn't recognize your court.

-CryptoLutheran
This is how it works.

Any lawful (not legal) claim is based on harm to man or injury/loss of his property.

Let's say your golf ball sailed through my windshield and you refuse to restore my windshield.

I go to you and try to work it out privately. You refuse.

Over 30 days, I send you letters wishing for repair of my windshield. (this is evidence of due process). You refuse.

So I create a claim in claim format, using claim language (not legalese), and also writing the rules of my court, including evidence of due process, sealing the case, then file with the court clerk, getting my own case number and own case file and court date. I take a copy of that and pay a process server to serve you.

If you chose to not show to my court, the administrative hearing officer, my servant, signs the judgment and the sheriff attempts to collect the money. If the money cannot be collected, I sell the judgement.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This is how it works.

Any lawful (not legal) claim is based on harm to man or injury/loss of his property.

Let's say your golf ball sailed through my windshield and you refuse to restore my windshield.

Over 30 days, I send you letters wishing for repair of my windshield. (this is evidence of due process). You refuse.

So I create a claim in claim format, using claim language (not legalese), and also writing the rules of my court, including evidence of due process, sealing the case, then file with the court clerk, getting my own case number and own case file and court date. I take a copy of that and pay a process server to serve you.

If you chose to not show to my court, the administrative hearing officer, my servant, signs the judgment and the sheriff attempts to collect the money. If the money cannot be collected, I sell the judgement.

What "court clerk" are you referring to exactly?

Where do you find this "court clerk"?

Upvote 0

Moxie123

Aug 19, 2011
Southern California
✟16,333.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The private side of courts in the common law style I am describing is done using non-statutory language, such as

words vs. terms (Webster’s vs. Black’s)
claim vs. complaint
require vs. request
man aggrieved vs. petitioner, claimant
notice vs. motion, pleading, petition
interfere vs. interference
wrongdoer vs. defendant, respondent

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The private side of courts in the common law style I am describing is done using non-statutory language, such as

claim vs. complaint
require vs. request

Cool.

Why would i need to acknowledge this private court?

Upvote 0

Moxie123

Aug 19, 2011
Southern California
✟16,333.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Because man/woman is superior to a fictional entity like a "person" or a "citizen".

Man created the fiction to serve him, fiction did not create the man.

One can certainly ignore a summons with a court stamp on it. However, there are more serious claims one can bring with bigger price tags.

Common law method is particularly effective with holding accountable public servants and third-party debt collectors as well as getting back stolen property.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Because man/woman is superior to a fictional entity like a "person" or a "citizen".

Man created the fiction to serve him, fiction did not create the man.

One can certainly ignore a summons with a court stamp on it. However, there are more serious claims one can bring with bigger price tags.

Common law method is particularly effective with holding accountable public servants and third-party debt collectors as well as getting back stolen property.

I will ignore your private court claim. What happens to me?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟213,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The private side of courts in the common law style I am describing is ,done using non-statutory language, such as

claim vs. complaint
require vs. request
Is it possible that you're trying to describe the difference between "civil" and "criminal" courts, but for some reason of your own, using the terms "private" and "public" instead?

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟733,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Is it possible that you're trying to describe the difference between "civil" and "criminal" courts, but for some reason of your own, using the terms "private" and "public" instead?

I'm 90% certain we're dealing with sovereign citizen tin foil hattery here.

-CryptoLutheran

Reactions: bhsmte
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟213,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm 90% certain we're dealing with sovereign citizen tin foil hattery here.

-CryptoLutheran
Well, I sort of got that at her insistence that other people use special meanings of ordinary words and that that stretched from page one to this page eight, but...I thought I'd throw that in anyway.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟434,347.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
This is how it works.

Lets say you thought it was my golf ball, but in fact it was someone else's. What happens then?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Moxie123

Aug 19, 2011
Southern California
✟16,333.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Lets say you thought it was my golf ball, but in fact it was someone else's. What happens then?

I know it's your golf ball because I saw you swing your golf club and your ball went sailing through my windshield.

I am a witness and will swear to it.

Conjecture has no place in a common law court.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I know it's your golf ball because I saw you swing your golf club and your ball went sailing through my windshield.

And if he swears that it wasn't his golf ball, then what?

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟434,347.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single

What if youre wrong?

Eyewitness certainty turns out wrong all the time. Maybe my ball crossed paths with another, and its the other one that hit your car, yet to you it looked 100% like mine.

So, youve sworn it was mine. Ive sworn it wasnt. What happens next?

Upvote 0

Moxie123

Aug 19, 2011
Southern California
✟16,333.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Anyone who mocks me with "You wear a tinfoil hat" or "You're a sovereign citizen" gets a homework assignment that I guarantee they will never read:

1750 Giles Jacob dictionary -- A New Law Dictionary Containing the Interpretation and Definition of Words
1768 Blackstone's Commentary - Commentaries of the Laws of England
1811 Sir Thomas Edlyne Tomlins -- The Law Dictionary, Explaining the Rise, Progress, and Present State of English Law

These books explain what I am trying to share with you, but nobody's getting it, and nobody seems to want to get it.

There are five common law countries where this can be used: England, America, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia.

It's like the elephant chained to the pole for years and years. One day the chain breaks, but the elephant won't move, because he's been chained up for so long, he's in his comfort zone. Walking around is too much for the elephant to handle. I see that in these forums with people complaining about the state of the world, wondering why they have no rights, etc. I come along with chain cutters, and I get mocked. Wow.

Upvote 0