US
✟1,101,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Police and military veterans urge Canadians to come to Ottawa, to exercise their protected rights, to stand with those who stand for freedom, in peaceful assembly. They have every right to assemble there peacefully.

There is safety in numbers.

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
It's not really a "freedom" convoy because it will result in more restrictive laws that will affect all Canadians in the future. So it may be declared a "freedom" convoy, but it's really a restriction inspiring convoy, the opposite of freedom.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,101,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
It's not really a "freedom" convoy because it will result in more restrictive laws that will affect all Canadians in the future. So it may be declared a "freedom" convoy, but it's really a restriction inspiring convoy, the opposite of freedom.

So let me get this straight. If we oppose Tyranny; it leads to more Tyranny; so we should accept Tyranny, to stop the progression of Tyranny?

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
So let me get this straight. If we oppose Tyranny; it leads to more Tyranny; so we should accept Tyranny, to stop the progression of Tyranny?
When a peaceful protest becomes an occupation restricting the movements of people through the protest zone, it becomes a form of tyranny itself.

Tyranny cannot fix Tyranny.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
It's kind of like when the church becomes tyrannical, just walk away and do not participate. A lot of this political trolling began because people were doing just that. The pendulum swings like a guillotine, if the course continues, heads will roll.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,101,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
When a peaceful protest becomes an occupation restricting the movements of people through the protest zone, it becomes a form of tyranny itself.

Tyranny cannot fix Tyranny.

Do not Canadians have a right to freely assemble? Where in your charter of rights, is an "occupation" defined?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,101,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
It's kind of like when the church becomes tyrannical, just walk away and do not participate.

It's my understanding that this oppressed minority cannot just walk away. It's my understanding that this oppressed minority is prohibited from leaving Canada. Is my understanding incorrect?

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Do not Canadians have a right to freely assemble? Where in your charter of rights, is an "occupation" defined?
The angle of those questions work better in the US, would recommend to do more research.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
It's my understanding that this oppressed minority cannot just walk away. It's my understanding that this oppressed minority is prohibited from leaving Canada. Is my understanding incorrect?
White supremacists are not an oppressed minority.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,101,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
White supremacists are not an oppressed minority.

I wasn't talking about them. I was talking about the loving people who refuse to let the government inject questionable substances into their bodies, against their will, and who are thereby segregated and held captive.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I wasn't talking about them. I was talking about the loving people who refuse to let the government inject questionable substances into their bodies, against their will, and who are thereby segregated and held captive.
Seems like we're talking about different things then, good times.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
So if rich people who are the employers in the country coincidentally agree to pay all workers in a country extremely low wages, and lobby/bribe government so it is okay. . . Is it okay for these poor workers (held captive by poor conditions) to cast off the yoke of tyranny and redistribute the wealth?

This is kind of what is being advocated, the idea of opposing tyranny cannot be applied to only one political concept. One must understand, if it becomes okay in one context, it will become okay for all contexts regardless of ideology.

Upvote 0

truthisfreedom2019

Feb 28, 2019
Chetwynd
✟160,193.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Most protestors are not thinking that what they are doing is for politics, they just want their freedom of choice back. They have a right to their freedom and opinion. They deserve respect as everyone else does. They may be off in the way they are protesting but they still deserve time by the PM. If someone is sexually assaulted should we spend time on how they protested or should we have compassion on them and deal with their assaulter? How strong should one assaulted protest? That is how some who lost their jobs feel. There is no employment cheque to help them. They are thrown into the cold and their PM does not care. Hopeful someone cares.

Reactions: JustSomeBloke
Upvote 0

bekkilyn

Contemplative Christian
Site Supporter
Apr 27, 2017
USA
✟677,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Most protestors are not thinking that what they are doing is for politics, they just want their freedom of choice back. They have a right to their freedom and opinion. They deserve respect as everyone else does. They may be off in the way they are protesting but they still deserve time by the PM. If someone is sexually assaulted should we spend time on how they protested or should we have compassion on them and deal with their assaulter? How strong should one assaulted protest? That is how some who lost their jobs feel. There is no employment cheque to help them. They are thrown into the cold and their PM does not care. Hopeful someone cares.

Indeed, all they want is an end to the government overreach that are mandates and the vaccine passports, and is what most everyone wants protesting or not, as we've now seen throughout the world as well as in Canada. Had they been BLM and burning down buildings and attacking people in vehicles for all of this time, Trudeau would have been lauding them as heroes, but when it's the working class of all races and backgrounds, somehow they are "white supremacists", "Nazis", "racists", etc. and martial law is enacted throughout Canada to stop these bouncy-castle "terrorists" and their families and small children. Trudeau has already told us who he is through his use of blackface and admiration for dictatorial China, and apparently people didn't believe him, and now that he's basically made himself dictator and is oppressing his own citizens, some people are still too awokened to be awake to what is going on.

Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When people block roads in India in protest, Justin Trudeau responds by saying:

"Canada will always stand up for the right for peaceful protests and for human rights around the world."

When people block roads in Canada in protest, Justin Trudeau responds by untruthfully smearing the protesters:

jt_tweet.png

• Useful
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0