Free streaming Christian Contemporary music radio!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOG

Mar 9, 2006
Texas
✟8,171.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Christian music station where I live has a website, and on the site you can listen to free streaming music, basically the radio. It is the Number one Christian music station in America, and probably one of the best in the world (based off of ratings and amount of listeners). Because of the ability to listen online at klty.com, people from all over the world listen and call in requests of songs to be played. Im not sure if this is the board to post this, but I figured if you like Contemporary Christian music, then you woule be interested in this Contemporary Christian station. Well, I hope you enjoy!

Br0k3n

I DOWNLOADED THE INTERNET!!!
Apr 19, 2005
Iowa
Visit site
✟8,673.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually the station I work at, KSBJ, is the #1 station. :) We gots the awards, yo! Sorry, not bragging, just stating the facts. I love your station though. KLTY is great. If you want something else, check out ours... www.godlistens.com . The option on the left is contemporary Christian. The option on the right is praise and worship. Based out of Houston.

Upvote 0

Penguin50388

Seeker
Mar 26, 2004
✟11,469.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
This thread is closed because the URL that was vital to the thread has been removed because of rule 3.4

3.4 You will not be able to post external links (defined as URLs to links off this site) until you have a post count of 15. In the Chatbox you may not post external links at all

The user is free to start up another thread on the same subject matter as soon as the post count reaches the required limit.

Penguin50388
CF Staff

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.