sisterdory

Oct 16, 2010
✟7,612.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
shalom brothers and sisters in Christ,

I have 100 copies of DEVOTIONAL HEAVEN IS SO REAL by sister Choo Thomas in hard cover to give away. This Devotional Heaven is so Real is based on the book Heaven is so Real wherein sister Choo Thomas tells a remarkable story of her encounters with Jesus Christ, where she visited heaven many times and saw hell twice.

Her book, "Heaven is so Real" is more than just a book - it is Christ's loving message to a generation that has largely forgotten, misunderstood or is indifferent about Him.

If you would like to have a copy of the Devotional book, please write to me with your name and address and I will send it to you. all you need to do is to pay for the postage fee.

Description of Free Devotional Heaven is so Real
Everyone is fascinated about what the afterlife is going to be like! An interesting, detailed, and very real accounting of Choo Thomas’s experiences during several visits to heaven and hell, her first book is captivating, intriguing, and has sold more than 500,000 copies around the world. The 90 days of reflections on supernatural encounters should also have the same intrigue. Each day is formatted like the sample below: Day 1: Where only the Pure-Hearted Can go "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God." —Matthew 5:8 I knew I had been transported to a different world, but where was it? Why was this happening? What did it mean? The Lord answered my questions clearly and emphatically. "Mydaughter, we went to the kingdom." He quickly recognized the question that was forming in my heart: How did we get there? "The only ones who will go there are the obedient and pure-hearted children." Lord, create in me a pure heart that pleases You…

***​

There is no ulterior motive but just to share God's Love through this Devotional book to you. As it is a free copy from me to anyone interested in it, each person may request for one copy. However, if you wish to reach out to someone, you may request for more copies. You are not allowed to sell the book since I am giving it for FREE to you.​

God Bless,​

sisterdory
sisterdory@gmail.com