Franciscan University Debuts Ministry for Students Struggling With Same-Sex Attraction

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,746,615.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Integratis serves students striving to live in accordance with Church teachings.

STEUBENVILLE, Ohio — Two recent graduates of Franciscan University of Steubenville are pioneering a dynamic apostolate for Catholic students who experience same-sex attraction and/or gender dysphoria.

Called Integratis, the endeavor debuted as an officially recognized ministry of Franciscan University this academic year, but it began three years ago, when Brittany Bain and Manny Gonzalez founded Integratis in hopes of providing community for fellow Franciscan students experiencing same-sex attraction and living in accord with the Church’s teachings regarding homosexuality and chastity.

Continued below.

The Righterzpen

Jesus is my Shield in any Desert or Storm
Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟145,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I predict hordes of Woke Zombies descending on the campus and undoubtedly doing everything in their power to burn it to the ground. :mad:
Yeah well, Woke Zombies are well known for that!

(SMH)

Upvote 0

The Righterzpen

Jesus is my Shield in any Desert or Storm
Feb 9, 2019
Western NY
Visit site
✟145,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I'm glad there are more groups / organizations emerging to address these difficulties people experience. The entirety of Christendom needs those who are capable and competent to address these types of struggles.

• Agree
Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0