mikeangel

Mar 7, 2017
usa
✟19,868.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I made it to 20 minutes. IMHO, this guy puts too much stock into himself. He rambles.
The first problem, is this guy and others, who put the Popes position as high as they do. Because of the error of Catholics to view the popes opinion as holy and second only to God, and to call him "Holy Father", they put way too much emphasis on every little thing he says. It is Idolatry, just like the hanging silver Jesus that guy has with him down in that dungeon sitting on top of the Bible.
But, as to what Francis said, I take it to mean that the Hypocritical Christians, and Catholics certainly included, who have the pretense of holiness, and air of righteousness, but do nothing but practice mens traditions and judge others as bad, all the while living however they want, because once a week they can go in the box and have the slate wiped clean like Hillarys server, will be judged harder than an atheist who lived a moral life and had nothing but christian hypocrites in front of them prohibiting them from wanting to go to church. Your actions do not save you, but they do define you and how you live. And Jesus said he would have mercy on whoever he wants to, and he also said not to judge. He will do that, to all christians. Peace

Upvote 0

mikeangel

Mar 7, 2017
usa
✟19,868.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
PS. One of the saddest realities I have seen, is that those who work in the restaurant industry and serve, do not want to work on Sundays. Because the well dressed church going customers are demanding and do not tip at all. I know several servers who have stated this. And when I was a Knight of Columbus collecting for the Retarded, I personally experienced similar reaction on Sundays outside of wal-mart.

“And He said unto them in his doctrine, Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the market place, and the chief seats in the synagogues, and the uppermost rooms at feasts: Which devour widows' houses, and for a pretense make long prayers: these shall receive greater condemnation” (Mark 12:38-40).

Upvote 0

mikeangel

Mar 7, 2017
usa
✟19,868.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am sorry i have no clue what your talking about.
I watched the video. The man lamented Pope Francis and all of the statements coming from him and called him the worst pope in history. And this particular rant was because the Pope said that the Hypocritical Christians would fare worse than the Atheist. And I showed you from scripture where Jesus concurs with Pope Francis on the hypocritical Christians getting the severest condemnation. Peace

Upvote 0

mikeangel

Mar 7, 2017
usa
✟19,868.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
By the way, I looked into it and he said specifically Hypocritical Catholics would fare worse than Atheist. Those who disagree with that, put too much emphasis on the traditions and sacraments rather than good living and charity. Because all the sacraments in the world won't help you if you do not love from your heart. Peace

Upvote 0

mea kulpa

Benedictine Traditional Catholic
Feb 9, 2016
united kingdom
✟39,142.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
By the way, I looked into it and he said specifically Hypocritical Catholics would fare worse than Atheist. Those who disagree with that, put too much emphasis on the traditions and sacraments rather than good living and charity. Because all the sacraments in the world won't help you if you do not love from your heart. Peace

Well jesus is talking to jews about jews.

How can you say athiests will fare better when jesus says "no one comes to the father except by me" and "anyone who rejects me rejects the one who sent me"

A hypocritical christian can repent but the atheist has already rejected Christs mercy because he has rejected Christ

The protestant minister in the video is right when he says this is blasphemy against the word of God.

Upvote 0

Jeepneytravel

Feb 11, 2017
Asia Pacific
✟33,173.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Roman church is pagan based, and disagrees with the Bible in many instances...the infallibility of the popes is a fairy tale based on their own propaganda.....2nd thess 2 3&4 and Revelation 17 beast and the church represent the Roman church and the Vatican...the pope is now meeting and accepting all religious beliefs, to create a one world religion, which be dictatorial and antichrist..and based on scriptures the Roman church and leaders are the antichrist and false prophet declared in the Bible

Upvote 0

mea kulpa

Feb 9, 2016
united kingdom
✟39,142.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The Roman church is pagan based, and disagrees with the Bible in many instances...the infallibility of the popes is a fairy tale based on their own propaganda.....2nd thess 2 3&4 and Revelation 17 beast and the church represent the Roman church and the Vatican...the pope is now meeting and accepting all religious beliefs, to create a one world religion, which be dictatorial and antichrist..and based on scriptures the Roman church and leaders are the antichrist and false prophet declared in the Bible

A distinction has to be made between Pre Concilair Catholicism, the post conciliar church and the one world religion... its not sufficiant to say what you did without making these distinctions

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikeangel

Mar 7, 2017
usa
✟19,868.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I disagree. He is trying to reach out to other faiths to love them, but he has not denied Christ as God son. The Rcc puts too much emphasis on sacraments being solely administered through them, but other faiths wrongly assert their superority also.
What about the Presbyterians and Baptist being allowed to be masons, who have a "worshipful master" that stands behind an altar they knell to, with three "holy books" on it, while they swear oaths? God is referred to as "the great architect of the universe" and represents every "deity" there is, and they exclude Christ as King of all and Lord. Read the Shriner's ritual, where Mohammed is put forth as good , all the while running hospitals for handicapped children. And that has been going on long before Pope Francis. And at least so far, you cannot be a mason and be Catholic.

The Antichrist that will be exposed, is inside everyone. Mankind as a whole, is the Antichrist. The rebellious spirit that has been in mankind, since Adam disobeyed God in Eden, is the Antichrist. 666 is mans number. Only Jesus was pure, and his sacrifice forgives our transgression. And puts the spirit of God in us. In Thessalonians, when the antichrist is exposed, is when Gods people are chosen, marked, taken, and laying on the ground with their spirits flown away to be with God in the air. Then mankind will once again know who God's people really are, and who are not, and he will become King over the whole earth. And then he will destroy it and remake it. I wish it was yesterday. Peace

Reactions: mea kulpa
Upvote 0

mikeangel

Mar 7, 2017
usa
✟19,868.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well jesus is talking to jews about jews.

How can you say athiests will fare better when jesus says "no one comes to the father except by me" and "anyone who rejects me rejects the one who sent me"

A hypocritical christian can repent but the atheist has already rejected Christs mercy because he has rejected Christ

The protestant minister in the video is right when he says this is blasphemy against the word of God.

What do you think Jesus meant by Mat 12:32-

New International Version
Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

Doesn't that leave all judgement in the hands of God? What about children who are beaten and abused by their "christian" parents, and the preacher from the church drives a new Benz while the rest scrape by, and they cannot love Christ because of what has been shown them? I dont say they are forgiven or not, but I am saying that God has to be the judge of all. And he is. Peace

Upvote 0

mea kulpa

Feb 9, 2016
united kingdom
✟39,142.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I disagree. He is trying to reach out to other faiths to love them, but he has not denied Christ as God son. The Rcc puts too much emphasis on sacraments being solely administered through them, but other faiths wrongly assert their superority also.
What about the Presbyterians and Baptist being allowed to be masons, who have a "worshipful master" that stands behind an altar they knell to, with three "holy books" on it, while they swear oaths? God is referred to as "the great architect of the universe" and represents every "deity" there is, and they exclude Christ as King of all and Lord. Read the Shriner's ritual, where Mohammed is put forth as good , all the while running hospitals for handicapped children. And that has been going on long before Pope Francis. And at least so far, you cannot be a mason and be Catholic.

The Antichrist that will be exposed, is inside everyone. Mankind as a whole, is the Antichrist. The rebellious spirit that has been in mankind, since Adam disobeyed God in Eden, is the Antichrist. 666 is mans number. Only Jesus was pure, and his sacrifice forgives our transgression. And puts the spirit of God in us. In Thessalonians, when the antichrist is exposed, is when Gods people are chosen, marked, taken, and laying on the ground with their spirits flown away to be with God in the air. Then mankind will once again know who God's people really are, and who are not, and he will become King over the whole earth. And then he will destroy it and remake it. I wish it was yesterday. Peace

It is masonry that is behind the one world religion... one cardinal present at the 2nd Vatican council said the council was the churches own french revolution... many will know who are interested in the topic that the french revolution was a masonic revolution ... the cardinal was saying vatican 2 was a masonic revolution in the church.

This is why i said a distinction has to be made.

Vatican II: Renewal Or A New Religion

Upvote 0

Jeepneytravel

Feb 11, 2017
Asia Pacific
✟33,173.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Upvote 0

Jeepneytravel

Feb 11, 2017
Asia Pacific
✟33,173.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Roman church should make up it's mind if it is a christian church or a political entity...they are riding the fence on christianity, and do not follow the Bible, the Holy word of God..2nd Thess 2 3&4....their traditions override the Bible according to them, in direct opposite to Jesus' words..."you follow the traditions of man and not the Commandments of God" Matthew 15 and Mark 7...this alone qualifies that organization as an "antichrist"..
The pope is the ruler of the Vatican, a political entity which has representatives to most countries, as well as the UN...if you care to research it, you will see how they are lobbying their agenda before the UN and various countries...their agenda is the one world regilious beast power of Revelation 17 which will force all people to join, whether they are true Christians or not...
The Roman church was a great persecuting power in the past killing millions of people who would not join them them, even though they were true Christians...history is about to repeat itself..beware..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeepneytravel

Feb 11, 2017
Asia Pacific
✟33,173.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Roman church should make up it's mind if it is a christian church or a political entity...they are riding the fence on christianity, and do not follow the Bible, the Holy word of God..2nd Thess 2 3&4....their traditions override the Bible according to them, in direct opposite to Jesus' words..."you follow the traditions of man and not the Commandments of God" Matthew 15 and Mark 7...this alone qualifies that organization as an "antichrist"..
The pope is the ruler of the Vatican, a political entity which has representatives to most countries, as well as the UN...if you care to research it, you will see how they are lobbying their agenda before the UN and various countries...their agenda is the one world regilious beast power of Revelation 17 which will force all people to join, whether they are true Christians or not...
The Roman church was a great persecuting power in the past killing millions of people who would not join them them, even though they were true Christians...history is about to repeat itself..beware..

Upvote 0

mea kulpa

Feb 9, 2016
united kingdom
✟39,142.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

You have it backwards its the un using the current pope to create the one world religion... the catholic church has always been opposed the new world order... the church is both a political and a religious organisation... the two can not be seperated. Seperation of church & state is a masonic belief not a christian one.

Upvote 0

Jeepneytravel

Feb 11, 2017
Asia Pacific
✟33,173.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 17 describes the Roman religious system and church right on...as well as the "daughters of this harlot"..the protestant churches who still follow the pagan based Roman system, and do not even question the fact..this accounts for 95 percent of all professing "christians" on the planet...no wonder Jesus said "wide is the way the leads to destruction, but narrow is the way that leads to salvation..few shall find it"...

Upvote 0

mea kulpa

Feb 9, 2016
united kingdom
✟39,142.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 17 describes the Roman religious system and church right on...as well as the "daughters of this harlot"..the protestant churches who still follow the pagan based Roman system, and do not even question the fact..this accounts for 95 percent of all professing "christians" on the planet...no wonder Jesus said "wide is the way the leads to destruction, but narrow is the way that leads to salvation..few shall find it"...

But said church does not exist... yet... not until the end of time when the apostate catholic church and the protestant sects along with islam judiasim new age groups are gathered into the one world religion of the antichrist.

This does not exist yet but it is coming and it is planned

But the true catholic church that does not follow the false church into apostacy will continue to exist and will be persecuted... this is what i am here to warn folks about

Indeed narrow is the gate and few... very few find it

Upvote 0