Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Looking for ideas for feeding family and friends?

Promote fellowship with boards full of delicious choices.

Charcuterie boards — bountiful platters of nibbles and noshes — have grazed the scene and become prominent players in the party scene for good reason.

As the holidays approach and both hosting and gift-giving are front of mind, consider offering a charcuterie board. Not only is this my favorite way to serve a party, large or small — it has also become my favorite way to gift.

What I love about gifting boards, platters and all their accoutrements is that you can easily tailor the price point to the occasion; a platter, board and goodies that will adorn it is suitable for a wide range of ages, styles and festivities.

As far as gifting goes, the options are endless and can be a delightful way to enhance a theme or play on a season. I have also noticed, as both a host and a guest, that there is something unifying about sharing fellowship this way.

Nothing breaks the ice quite like an overflowing, beautifully arranged platter of good eats.

You can be as fancy or as casual as you’d like, but here are some of my staple items.

I try to have these (shelf-stable) items at home at all times, just in case a board is needed spur of the moment.

What you will need:

Continued below.