With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Aww Cindy,I feel bad for you.I know exactly what you feel like.I have been going through this kind of stuff for a few years now.I think I`ve gotten alot better at dealing with it.
I know I find I correct my mother when she says something that isn`t right but have been trying not to.Its a hard one though.And she is exactly like a child,she even sleeps with a stuffed rabbit now.Its sad but its part of getting older.My mother used to be really anxious about alot of things but dosen`t let anything bother her anymore.Well for one thing she forgets whatever happens 5 minutes later.Although she has a sweet spirit which I thank God for because I would have a hard time if she got angry with me and bossed me around.
Your mother still drives?Cindy,I pray your totally blessed with all of the needs you have in your life and that your mom will let you make some decisions for her.May the good Lord bless you with with all you need.That just brought to mind the scripture"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above,and cometh down from the Father of lights,with whom is no variableness,neither shadow of turning" James 1:17.This scripture is part of the chapter i have been memorizing and I always stop and think of this one.I underlined it today in green.I think it for you Cindy.

Reactions: scjohnson1973
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Aww Cindy,I feel bad for you.I know exactly what you feel like.I have been going through this kind of stuff for a few years now.I think I`ve gotten alot better at dealing with it.
I know I find I correct my mother when she says something that isn`t right but have been trying not to.Its a hard one though.And she is exactly like a child,she even sleeps with a stuffed rabbit now.Its sad but its part of getting older.My mother used to be really anxious about alot of things but dosen`t let anything bother her anymore.Well for one thing she forgets whatever happens 5 minutes later.Although she has a sweet spirit which I thank God for because I would have a hard time if she got angry with me and bossed me around.
Your mother still drives?Cindy,I pray your totally blessed with all of the needs you have in your life and that your mom will let you make some decisions for her.May the good Lord bless you with with all you need.That just brought to mind the scripture"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above,and cometh down from the Father of lights,with whom is no variableness,neither shadow of turning" James 1:17.This scripture is part of the chapter i have been memorizing and I always stop and think of this one.I underlined it today in green.I think it for you Cindy.
Just reading these words are so comforting, so sweet. His Word brings an assurance to me that everything is going to be all right. :)

As for her becoming more like a child I have been seeing that for a few years. Sometimes it surfaces more than others. Today was very bad, and very pronounced. I pray for her comfort, and the truth of God to shine through to her, bringing peace and joy to her like she really has never known.

Hubby and I are questioning her ability to drive.

Thanks, sc. :) It means a lot.

Upvote 0

scjohnson1973

My lifeguard can walk on water!
Dec 31, 2007
Pennsylvania
✟251,063.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Here is a pic of the little girl that goes to our church that you all been praying for. this is after her surgery.

185180_483446088347835_957399760_n.jpg

Upvote 0

scjohnson1973

Dec 31, 2007
Pennsylvania
✟251,063.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Have a great day everyone. I am getting reading to head off to work. I put vacation days for Thursday and Friday so I can take my little guy to the pool. I hope I can get those days off. My little guy loves to swim.

God bless you all

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Here is a pic of the little girl that goes to our church that you all been praying for. this is after her surgery.

185180_483446088347835_957399760_n.jpg

Precious.

We speak healing to you, precious one. :)

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone. Just got back from baseball practice. Done just in time as a thunderstorm is moving in as I type this lol. Hope you all have a great Tuesday. I have a special prayer request. There is a family at my church that has 4 kids and 3 of them have tumors all over. They are all young. The oldest is 16 and the rest are much younger. The youngest one has to have surgery on Thursday or she would only have a few months left. It is really sad, but I know that God is still in the healing business and they all need a touch right now especially the one who is having surgery this week.

Now, the problem with this surgery is there could be a lot of complications for ex: she could have a stroke, might not be able to walk again and there is a whole list. This family has been through so much and I feel so much sympathy for them. Please pray for them and this little one who is having surgery. She loves the Lord though and she shouts it off the roof top. She is so precious. Thank you and God bless.
:amen:I just wanted to go back and get this post and read it again and put it up front for everyone who comes on to see.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

scjohnson1973

Dec 31, 2007
Pennsylvania
✟251,063.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Hello SC,I see your light on.Did you get thursday and friday off?I hope you did.

Yea I did. Taking Landon swimming tomorrow. Suppose to be 95 degrees. Have a great day today.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yea I did. Taking Landon swimming tomorrow. Suppose to be 95 degrees. Have a great day today.

Have fun! :hug:

Lord, may this be a special family time that will mark his children forever with the love of their father, and the love of their heavenly Father.

Rain expected all day today. It is now and there was no morning walk with the dogs. So? Extra time in the Word and in sharing it here at CF. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
morning! am way too sleepy for my own today at work. so glad i'm off soon. muggy's made itself a home here again. no rain, i think. the pool sounds good to me! praying for you all. God bless you all!

Muggy is right - 86% humidity and the sun is shining brightly. Oh, it just dropped to 72%. :D 10% chance of rain today.

Upvote 0

scjohnson1973

Dec 31, 2007
Pennsylvania
✟251,063.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Howdy friends. Pray you are enjoying your Friday. Yayyyy it's Friday!! Time for the weekend.

Going to an amusement park tomorrow for my wife's work picnic. Sunday I am going to a rattlesnake hunt up north. Me and a buddy are riding our bikes up. I have to be back for Sunday evening service though, because my wife is getting baptized. I am happy for her.

Reactions: mssurrendered
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Howdy friends. Pray you are enjoying your Friday. Yayyyy it's Friday!! Time for the weekend.

Going to an amusement park tomorrow for my wife's work picnic. Sunday I am going to a rattlesnake hunt up north. Me and a buddy are riding our bikes up. I have to be back for Sunday evening service though, because my wife is getting baptized. I am happy for her.

Rattlesnake hunt? Really? I just read an article 2 days ago about a story, an amazing testimony of how the Lord guided a wife and healed the husband who was bit by a rattlesnake.

I found it can be obtained online here.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Busy,but wanted to check in.Love ya all!
:wave:
So glad you did stop by. :)

I pray the Lord leads you and guides you and gives you strength. You are such a great blessing, always giving love and encouragement. :hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.