Gauteng
✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Very cold here too. It is 7 degrees this morning brrrrrrrr don't even want to go out to start my car. Pray you all have a great day. Take care and God bless

Hey folks

The daytime temperature over here reaches 90 degrees, it's hard to imagine snowy weather right now. :)

Reactions: mssurrendered
Upvote 0

scjohnson1973

My lifeguard can walk on water!
Dec 31, 2007
Pennsylvania
✟251,063.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
morning all. glad to see you all. *yawns* i believe i'm taking a vacation from baking this much ever again. i'm so very glad i'm where it doesn't snow! cya folks later!

Good morning Pray you have a great day :wave:

Reactions: mssurrendered
Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
SC,I just watched 100 huntley street on t.v. and I wanted to tell you about it.Its website I went in was browse100huntley.com.Its about a machine gun preacher.You may have heard of him.He has a church somewhere in Pennsylvania.Anyways hes a biker and preaches to bikers and has orphanages in sudan and uganda and he just has a wonderful testimony.I tried to put it on here but didn`t know how to.Its called Sam Childers -another mans war.Theres 3 different videos to watch.I know you`ll love it.Well anyone on here would.He sure spoke to me.I thought been a biker and been from Penn,you`d be intrested.

Reactions: scjohnson1973
Upvote 0

scjohnson1973

Dec 31, 2007
Pennsylvania
✟251,063.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
SC,I just watched 100 huntley street on t.v. and I wanted to tell you about it.Its website I went in was browse100huntley.com.Its about a machine gun preacher.You may have heard of him.He has a church somewhere in Pennsylvania.Anyways hes a biker and preaches to bikers and has orphanages in sudan and uganda and he just has a wonderful testimony.I tried to put it on here but didn`t know how to.Its called Sam Childers -another mans war.Theres 3 different videos to watch.I know you`ll love it.Well anyone on here would.He sure spoke to me.I thought been a biker and been from Penn,you`d be intrested.

Thank you so much :) I will check this out. Sounds great. Thanks for posting.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

scjohnson1973

Dec 31, 2007
Pennsylvania
✟251,063.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
morning all. glad to see you all. *yawns* i believe i'm taking a vacation from baking this much ever again. i'm so very glad i'm where it doesn't snow! cya folks later!

Hi bird, I always look forward to reading your posts every morning. God bless:wave:

Upvote 0

scjohnson1973

Dec 31, 2007
Pennsylvania
✟251,063.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Everyone

I am so sorry you are all feeling so cold. I should send you some of our heat to offset it.

I hope you get better quickly MS
Hi Sc and Bird and andreha what a gorgeous baby. They sure grow up quick.

Praying for you all and have a great day.

Glad to see you posting. Pray for you and your family, stay cool over there and we will try to stay warm over here.:)

Upvote 0

andreha

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Gauteng
✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
:wave: haven't seen you in awhile! How have you been?

Hey SC :)

I can't complain thanks - the Lord has been so faithful. Until late last year, I've been working 7 days a week. But, the Lord put an abrupt end to that by giving me a nice new job. We're busy, but in a good way. Baby Michelle is doing famously as well. The way that the Lord is watching over her is wonderful indeed. I wish we could exchange some of the extreme temperatures - some boiling South African heat for some US winter weather. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good morning,
Happy New Year to all of you! Work has been crazy busy. Getting ready for a new semester and in the middle of it all found out I signed up for a class 2 hours away from here, so had to drop that class and resign up. That ment that I also had to go back to campus and get my books straightened out as I had ordered the book for that other class.
The weather in this part of Monatan has been mild. Its been all the way up into the 50's. Usually this time of year its below zero and somethimes even 30 below. There is hardly any snow out there, if any and I think it has only snowed twice this year which is even more odd. Im enjoying it though. The icy roads stresses me out so this winter I have gone pretty much worry free :) its a blessing.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.