Forgiveness

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D That was funny redeemed,made me chuckle...and I agree.Another thing I have learned is when you give it to God,give it to God.He can't do his job,if we say"here you take it"but we still have a hold of that little corner,still tuggin away...

Hope everyone has had a wonderful day !

I have !

Because HE loves me !!! :clap:

Living for him...Lori

Upvote 0

Andrew

Feb 25, 2002
✟13,840.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Mandy, you said:
------------------------
When we come to Jesus Christ we are forgiven of ALL our sins, they are remembered no more. We are washed and cleansed of all unrighteousness. This is truly beyond awesome. It is important to remember that although we blow it:

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
-----------------------

arent u contradicting yourself? First you say

" forgiven of ALL our sins...remembered no more...cleansed of all unrighteousness." then you say
that when we blow it, we need to confess to be washed of all unrighteousness again.

I encourage to take it to a higher level and read an article regarding 1 John 1:9 its here:

http://sg.geocities.com/saltandlight5/
trueconfession.html

u might have to type in the url carefully for it to work

blessings

Upvote 0
"To whom much hath been forgiven, the same loveth much."

When everything is going good and we kind of get away from the Lord and His Word it's eay to get hard and unforgiving and self-rightous.

But when the Lord starts putting the squeze on us or we are really desperate for his help, then it's alot easier to be humble, loving and forgiving. When we know how much we need the Lord it's a lot easier to be understanding and forgiving of others.

And that's the attitude and spirit the Lord want to keep us in. When we're yeilded to the Lord in and humble frame of mind it's also easier to accept the Lord's forgiveness.

I've been experencing alot of this lately because I finally said yes to the Lord in doing some things that I didn't want to do because I knew I was going to have to make some big changes etc. As a result I've really had to get desperate to make changes and He's been working on the rough edges at the same time.

The Lord knows how to get good mileage out of His investments and we're always happier in the center of His will, doing what He knows is best for us at that particular time.

-Ken

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.