Veteran
Sep 18, 2006
uk
✟2,135.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray today to you in jesus name to please forgive me my lord for the anger and the hate that i felt yesterday towards life and money and the influence it had on me please forgive me for wanting to intimadate a man who made a decsion that affected my life and furture please my lord help me to put my faith and my trust always in your path and guidance, I thankyou for today that i can come to you and ask for your help. amen:sorry:

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I pray today to you in jesus name to please forgive me my lord for the anger and the hate that i felt yesterday towards life and money and the influence it had on me please forgive me for wanting to intimadate a man who made a decsion that affected my life and furture please my lord help me to put my faith and my trust always in your path and guidance, I thankyou for today that i can come to you and ask for your help. amen:sorry:
icon10.gif
I Promise To Never Forget The Passion Of Christ !!!

Father In Heaven I Am Here To Pray. I Am Asking In Jesus Name For All The Needs Here To Be Met. We Know That Nothing Is Impossible For You Almighty Father. In Jesus Name I Pray For Your Holy Spirit To Enter Us All And Make Us One With You. I Ask This In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ. Amen

Upvote 0

synger

Confessional Liturgical Lutheran
Site Supporter
Sep 12, 2006
✟44,856.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:crossrc:

may the gracious, merciful Lord forgive you and guide your footsteps. May you know His love.

canticum graduum levavi oculos meos in montes
unde veniet auxilium meum
auxilium meum a Domino factore caeli et terrae

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills.
From whence cometh my help?
My help cometh from the LORD which made heaven and earth. (Psalm 121)

Upvote 0