For those of us who are pregnant

HoshiG

Oct 18, 2004
✟15,287.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I get pretty much everything, it feels like anyway, that can be gotten as a pregnancy symptom. I've really noticed how my muscles and joints have loosened up. At first I kept doing things like reaching as far as I could to get something and pulling muscles. I've given up on that and haven't pulled anything in a couple weeks! Yay!

That's mostly all I get for pains, other than the occasional headache now.

Upvote 0

FroggyJK

Mar 1, 2004
Arizona
Visit site
✟235.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Pegasus said:
Have you had any weird pains? I have had some, and am going to get them checked out this week, hopefully Monday. I really think my OB is going to be sick of seeing me. LOL

I get pains when I move too fast. It's just ligamets being pulled and streched. Other than that I haven't really had any pain.

What are your pains like? Let us know what the Dr says.

Upvote 0

katelyn

Senior Veteran
Oct 6, 2003
✟17,945.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had some pain in my abdomen a week or two ago - the doctor said it was just my ligaments stretching. For about a week I couldn't sit in one place for any length of time, but now I just feel it if I turn too quickly or something. My latest thing is a pain in my arm after a 6 hour car trip. I'm thinking it's probably just from the travel, but if it keeps up I'll be asking my doctor.

Let us know how it's going! :)

Upvote 0

FroggyJK

Mar 1, 2004
Arizona
Visit site
✟235.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Pegasus said:
yes, it is, and I think even more so, because I think that every time I have a pain, I might be losing this baby as well.

Those ligament pains can really hurt!!!! They freaked me out with my first pregnancy, too.

Try not to worry too much, you are well into your second trimester now!!! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Jun 12, 2004
Visit site
✟25,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
i cant wait to be showing... i am 5 weeks right now. i have been having uncomfortable stomach aches, but i think thats b/c i am really constipated (sorry too much info) but i hope thats why. its not cramps, just an achy feeling. i go to the docs thursday.. i too am going to be a pain to the docs b/c i dont want to lose this pregnancy

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FroggyJK

Mar 1, 2004
Arizona
Visit site
✟235.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So, tonight I was sitting on the couch and had a really big sneeze. I sneezed so hard I think I stretched every single ligament in my belly. It really really hurt. Hubby started laughing at me for hurting my self by sneezing.

Just reminded me of this thread and I thought I would share that. After I stopped hurting it was pretty funny. LOL :D

Upvote 0

katelyn

Senior Veteran
Oct 6, 2003
✟17,945.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
FroggyJK said:
So, tonight I was sitting on the couch and had a really big sneeze. I sneezed so hard I think I stretched every single ligament in my belly. It really really hurt. Hubby started laughing at me for hurting my self by sneezing.
:D I'm just getting over a cold and had the same experience. Every time I would sneeze or even blow my nose really hard I could feel it in my ligaments. Seems pretty silly that blowing your nose could hurt your stomach, though I agree it doesn't seem so funny at the time. ;)

Upvote 0

CABeliever85

Oct 19, 2004
California
✟120.00
Faith
Baptist
I am 30 weeks pregnant and I have the worst pains in the inside of my hips where I can barely walk...I think it's just my body getting ready to have a baby come through my hip area and are just stretching and loosining. It normally starts to hurt when I try to do too much cleaning or exercising.

Upvote 0