U.S.
✟40,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
My coworker, Linda, has just been diagnosed with breast cancer. Please pray for her healing!

Father God, I ask that You would remember your Word and be merciful to Linda. Remove any and all signs of cancer from her body. Lord, those who wait on the You renew their strength, they mount up with wings like eagles, they run and are not weary, they walk and do not faint. Your Son bore Linda's sins in his own body on the tree, that she, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes she was healed. You sent your Word and healed Linda, and delivered her from destruction. Let your healing spring forth now for Linda, and your righteousness go before her; and let your glory be her her guard in Jesus name. Amen.

Upvote 0

odiear3rd

May 24, 2005
Florida
✟8,967.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Father God, I ask that You would remember your Word and be merciful to Linda. Remove any and all signs of cancer from her body. Lord, those who wait on the You renew their strength, they mount up with wings like eagles, they run and are not weary, they walk and do not faint. Your Son bore Linda's sins in his own body on the tree, that she, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes she was healed. You sent your Word and healed Linda, and delivered her from destruction. Let your healing spring forth now for Linda, and your righteousness go before her; and let your glory be her her guard in Jesus name. Amen.

:amen::amen::amen:

I Pray that Linda Knows You as her Healer and Deliverer from sin. I Pray she has given her heart and life to Your service. Bring Salvation to her soul. God Bless you as we Pray for you.

:pray::pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am praying for Linda and her complete healing of all cancer...:prayer::angel:

My Sweetest, Heavenly Father...:prayer:

May YOUR Loving and Perfect Will Be Done, According to Thy Word and Timing...:prayer:

And I claim this very special healing...:prayer:

crossrc.gif
crossrc.gif
crossrc.gif
'In The Name Of The Father, The Son, And, the Holy Spirit!'
crossrc.gif
crossrc.gif
crossrc.gif

Amen!
amen.gif
clap.gif
:angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
May 18, 2012
Missouri Ozarks
✟16,544.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

praying:prayer::prayer: amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.