Aug 27, 2006
✟7,715.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
PLEASE PRAY FOR JOSH, THE NEPHEW OF MY BEST FRIEND. HE HAS CANCER...WAS IN REMISSION BUT IT HAS RETURNED. HE IS ONLY 21 YEARS OLD. HE LIVES IN KENTUCKY, AND REALLY NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSES IN ADVANCE FOR I WILL COPY THEM AND SEND THEM TO HIM.:hug:

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus, I pray and ask for Your healing over Josh's body. You are the great physician, and are the same today, as You were thousands of years ago when you walked the earth healing all diseases. You healed yesterday and You still heal today. Intercede to the Father on his behalf and ask of thy Father thy healing power, of the Holy spirit to touch his body, heal and set him free from the cancer. May he be a testimony of Your love and faithfulness, according to thy Will, restore him to full health, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Buzzbee

Jul 6, 2006
✟1,477.00
Faith
Christian
Dear Lord,

As we pray for Josh please forgive our sins in order they may not be a hinderance to our prayers. I pray dear Lord for your glory to shine through. I pray that ou may have the cancer go into remission and ave a successful outcome. Please heal his body. You could call it another tally on your scoreboard.

Either way, please act in the fact that two or three have gathered in this place to agree in requesting for You wil to be don and physical illness may be conquered in You.

Though His name, the name of our beloved Son, I petition You Father, in Jesus. Amen.

Upvote 0

Pearlbeloved

Dec 15, 2006
Florida
Visit site
✟15,933.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I come to You in the name of Jesus, I thank You that You are Jehovah~Rapha, the God who heals us. I lift Josh up before You now and ask that You will heal him, and manifest his healing and that those who see will praise Your name. Thank You that Jesus took all of our infirmities on the cross and that by His stripes we are healed. I claim this healing for Josh in Jesus Precious Name. Amen and Amen :prayer: :prayer:

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I pray and ask that You will continue Your healing works upon Josh's mind, body and spirit. I ask of You to cast out the cancer in his body, and set him free. I pray that You will give him renewed hope and encouragement and a strong faith in You knowing that You are his healer, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Praying ... Heavenly Father, compassionate and merciful Father, we stand together in prayer for this young man, Josh, who has cancer. We know that divine healing is possible today, and through the shed blood of Jesus, may he receive healing. Praying for strength to his body, may the root cause of the cancer be cut at the source, by Your mighty Hand. We ask that You would give him peace during this time, and Holy Spirit would wrap him in arms of comfort. Thank You, Jehovah Rapha, the Great Healer for Your intercession on behalf of your son and for healing him. May this cancer not only go into remission, but totally leave his body, in Jesus Name. Amen.
:groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift Josh up to You, asking You to touch him with Your gentle, healing hands. I pray that You will take this away once and for all. I ask that You come to him and comfort him and give him peace. When fear overcomes him LORD, I pray Your Holy Spirit would be right there to assure him You are right there with him. I ask that You minister to his family as well, surrounding them with Your presence and peace. Thank You Father for being greater than our fear, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

liveandlove

Legend
Feb 26, 2006
USA
✟44,117.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Jesus, I pray and ask for Your healing over Josh's body. You are the great physician, and are the same today, as You were thousands of years ago when you walked the earth healing all diseases. You healed yesterday and You still heal today. Intercede to the Father on his behalf and ask of thy Father thy healing power, of the Holy spirit to touch his body, heal and set him free from the cancer. May he be a testimony of Your love and faithfulness, according to thy Will, restore him to full health, In Jesus Name, Amen
Amen!

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord Father, I lift our brother Josh into Your Gracious Arms this day. Surround him Lord, with Your Mercy, look upon Your Child in Compassion, taking from him this cancer. Let this disease no longer take from him his joy, his happiness, his life, but set him free from it's evil grips. Lord Father, You are our Healer, our Strength, our God. Let Your Glory shine upon this young man, let Your Hand take from him this disease, and restore complete health once again. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0
Aug 27, 2006
✟7,715.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank You So Much For Your Heartfelt Prayers
I Want To Show Josh That People All Over The World Care And Are Interceding For Him. Thank You For Touching The Father's Heart Of Love On Josh's Behalf.:cry:

May God Bless You And Keep You...and Supply All Your Needs....:hug:

Upvote 0

Irishdance

Nov 23, 2006
✟8,519.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My mother works in radiotheripy (don't know if i spelt that right) She knows all about this kind of thing and alot of the time it really hurts her. I will pray for Josh and his family, :prayer:

Father, i just want to lift Josh up to you tonight. Lord, he is struggling with cancer, lord, you know what goes on in our life, you know what we do, think and say so father help Josh. Father just place your healing hand on him lord, wash away this pain Josh is feeling. Also help his family lord, i have no idea what they are facing lord, but i just lift them up to you. In your holy name,
Amen

Wishing you the best Josh!!
Don'y worry, god is watching over you:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I pray that You will instill hope and faith into Josh's heart. Reveal Yourself to him and show him that You are a good, loving and merciful God who wants to help him and all those who call upon Your Name. Remove his fear and bless him today with all that he is needing, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0