up there
✟307,381.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This is where humanity is headed. IMHO it is modern day Nephilim. With the technology scientists have at their fingertips, there may be creatures only seen in mythology.
Yes, and it is the thought that counts for those who say this is meaningless. We are even taking a vaccine now that introduces unnatural gmo components and technology to trick our bodies to react in a certain way as that tech also does with plants. I've always wondered how God would appreciate His creation being made over in the image of technology.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes, and it is the thought that counts for those who say this is meaningless. We are even taking a vaccine now that introduces unnatural gmo components and technology to trick our bodies to react in a certain way as it does with plants. I've always wondered how God would appreciate His creation being made over in the image of technology.
Remember the flood of Noah's day. Lord Jesus said.
Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

Upvote 0

CatsRule2020

Site Supporter
Sep 16, 2020
Denver
✟68,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Through this article,I think scientists are trying to tell us that this was the process that produced the different races of people of the world.
It is easier to see the logic of this view than to try squeezing any logic out of the poetic view concerning the Genesis view of our creation. The Genesis writing is accurate in it's account of the power of our creators though.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,381.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
OK, so that is what you mean and are you referring to Father,Son, and Holy Ghost?
I was not speaking for CatsRule but if you consider the theology of the much later Christians, that may be the case. The writers of Genesis held no such belief.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I was not speaking for CatsRule but if you consider the theology of the much later Christians, that may be the case. The writers of Genesis held no such belief.
Please explain this to me. :)

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,381.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Please explain this to me.
I answered a question you had directed to CatsRule. Do you believe the Hebrew people and those before had a notion of the Trinity? I say no.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I answered a question you had directed to CatsRule. Do you believe the Hebrew people and those before had a notion of the Trinity? I say no.
I think they did know about God, but not as we do as Father. They knew of the Holy Ghost/Spirit according to David and the prophets.They knew of the Son as coming Messiah.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,381.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
They knew of the Son as coming Messiah.
If that were the case would they have been looking for a worldly messiah, a flesh and blood warrior that would free them from oppression of the Empire? They were imo expecting a hero, not a son of god. They were up to their eyeballs with sons of gods, they being the children or successors of the Caesars. Yes? No?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If that were the case would they have been xpectedlooking for a worldly messiah, a flesh and blood warrior that would free them from oppression of the Empire? They were imo expecting a hero, not a son of god. They were up to their eyeballs with sons of gods, they being the children or successors of the Caesars. Yes? No?
That is exactly what they expected.They expected the Messiah to be from God.As Gamaliel pointed out in Acts 5:34-39.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,381.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That is exactly what they expected.They expected the Messiah to be from God.
Yes agreed, but they were looking for a David, not a Jesus. There was no concept of Jesus or Son of God when Genesis was written. So who did the authour and thus the people of the day see as being 'us'?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes agreed, but they were looking for a David, not a Jesus. There was no concept of Jesus or Son of God when Genesis was written. So who did the authour and thus the people of the day see as being 'us'?
Yes, it seems that they were looking for a King like David, and that is what they got in Lord Jesus but they did not recognize Him as such.The book of Genesis was written by Moses.Moses knew of One Shiloh who was to come. Abraham entertained three and one he knew as Lord.Isaiah called His name Emmanuel which means God with us. So I think the people of Moses' day were more aware of the Messiah than we give them credit for.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,381.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes, it seems that they were looking for a King like David, and that is what they got in Lord Jesus but they did not recognize Him as such.
But they were still looking for a physical king, not a spiritual one. They wanted God to send them a man, much like a prophet who would lead them doing the will of God. They weren't expecting God.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
But they were still looking for a physical king, not a spiritual one. They wanted God to send them a man, much like a prophet who would lead them doing the will of God. They weren't expecting God.
But it is God they got.^_^

Upvote 0