Apr 25, 2008
Midwest City, Oklahoma
✟6,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
andross77,

I would much appreciate your input in my thread here. Thanks in advance. Not to worry, I will periodically remind you that this thread is here, so you don't miss your opportunity to comment.

I wouldn't do that. I was given an infraction for being confrontational when I tried that with Carey.

Upvote 0

TeddyKGB

A dude playin' a dude disgused as another dude
Jul 18, 2005
Deep underground
✟8,993.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
the last thing i hope for on these forums, is an atheist's approval :D

i am here to tell people truth. i am not here to tell people what their itching ears want to hear.
What's the substantial difference between, "I know all atheists are X" and "I know everything about everything"?
I know i have an audience because you all keep commenting in this thread.
Aw, look who's self-important. How adorable.
if you didn't think i was credible enough, you wouldn't continue writing your thoughts here....
Personally, when you make credibility-killing statements, I no longer feel any obligation to offer sophisticated counterarguments. I can just insult you in creative ways.

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I wouldn't do that. I was given an infraction for being confrontational when I tried that with Carey.

I don't think I'm being confrontational. I recognize that he believes he knows a great deal about the subject and obviously wants to lecture about it. I have already started a thread which asks a question which he proclaims to have the answer to. It just seems like providence (if I believed in such things), and I would hate for him to miss such a precious opportunity. Also it seems like a waste of space to discuss it here, when there is already a thread built for it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.