Jul 7, 2004
Indiana
Visit site
✟794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I really don't know how to cleary explain my question, but I'll do my best...
If everything is already planned out, and He knew us before we were conceived, then what is happening now is supposed to, right? I mean, you reading this right now is something He planned from the beginning?

Alright, that question's done. Now for the second part...
If that is correct (the former question) then why do I feel so lost? I'm sure others know what I'm talking about... the feeling that I'm not following His path, that's I've made a wrong turn. But that wouldn't be possible if everything we're doing is something He planned long before.

So all in all, how does one know if he/she is following the right path... His path?
Thanks...

Glenda

More, Lord.. More of You..
Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God has the Plan.. but we have the choice.. it is called free will.. The Holy Spirit is a gentleman and will not come unless invited in..

Sometimes, we have a hard time hearing God.. and what His Plan is for us.. I get so caught up in my day to day.. and in talking.. talking.. talking.. that I forget that conversation is a 2-way street.. and I have to listen.. listen.. listen too...

And when I do.. I hear.. And then I must choose to keep focused on His will.. He woke me up twice on a Saturday night.. told me Take up your cross & follow me.. then Sunday morning.. I put my PC on and the "random verse' on my bible software is.. *Deny yourself.. take up your cross & follow me*.. not very random, I think..

So I have surrendered.. it is HIS Way.. Not mine.. HIS Timing.. Not mine..

More of Jesus.. Less of me..

Upvote 0