altya

Servant of God
Apr 28, 2002
South Africa
Visit site
✟14,320.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Because he loves me," says the Lord, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name." Ps. 91:14

I sense that my flesh battles with my spirit every day
that I live. My flesh tells me one thing and my spirit, re-born in
Jesus, tells me another. The voices of my world preach their own peculiar gospel but God has revealed the true Gospel throughout the ages. Which voice I choose to listen to will determine what I think, how I feel, and what choices I make today.

Becoming a daughter of Almighty God introduces me to
a sharp learning curve of spiritual truths. I learn that I am totally forgiven, that God chooses to put my sin behind His back and not hold it against me any more. This is difficult to accept, for everyday. I am prone to recite all my sins, failures, and shortcomings. God chooses to forget; yet I so easily choose to review. How impossible.

I also learn that positionally, because of Jesus, God
sees me as perfect. My spirit is already seated in a place of great honor with my Father in heaven. But here on earth, I prone to feel I am only worth my contribution to society.

I am loved for my gifts. So, it's so easy for my flesh to believe the lie that my value is based on the criterion set up by the world I can see, touch, and feel.

God says through the Psalmist, "Because my child loves
me, I will set her securely on high." This is my reality today. I am honored. I am declared worthy because of Jesus. I am anointed.

No matter what I may encounter that contradicts these spiritual realities I can rehearse the truths of God that live and shape eternity.

:pray: May I see from myself from Your viewpoint, Father. Allow me to see my spirit high above the earth, seated with You, so that I may be strengthened for the battles with my flesh. Amen"

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Originally posted by altya
I also learn that positionally, because of Jesus, God
sees me as perfect. My spirit is already seated in a place of great honor with my Father in heaven. But here on earth, I prone to feel I am only worth my contribution to society.

If only we could truly latch on to this truth and understand it. We could do so much more in our service for Jesus.

Upvote 0

altya

Servant of God
Apr 28, 2002
South Africa
Visit site
✟14,320.00
Faith
Non-Denom
It took me many years so really accepted the fact that Jesus paid the full price for my sin and therefore no sin how big or horrible can separated me form God ever again. If people can really gasp this and hold on it they will find it so much easier to grow into the stature of Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

Slave2SinNoMore

May 30, 2002
Visit site
✟947.00
Faith
Christian
Originally posted by altya
It took me many years so really accepted the fact that Jesus paid the full price for my sin and therefore no sin how big or horrible can separated me form God ever again. If people can really gasp this and hold on it they will find it so much easier to grow into the stature of Jesus Christ.
Exactly! And Christians would also do well to realize that just as the Bible says, they are no longer "slaves to sin". Isn't that a wonderful thought? The sin nature is dead dead dead. We are new creations, created to walk in Christ. Wooo hoo!!!

Upvote 0

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
There is so much anointing flowing here that it really excites me. Here is an example of another "mouth full"

I am loved for my gifts. So, it's so easy for my flesh to believe the lie that my value is based on the criterion set up by the world I can see, touch, and feel.

Yes the world is a LIE! Your value is far greater than even you are able to contain. Your value is the price of the Blood of Jesus and can there be a price placed on that? No. But that is your true worth for that is what He gave for You! WOW! You are PRICELESS! :clap:

:bow: Praise Jesus! :bow:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums