✟125,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 6:14
"The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place."

There will be no more continents. Just one land, and we are not told where the mountains end up. In the 6th seal God puts everything back to the condition of Genesis before the Flood. About the only place left as we know it will be the middle east, and the Euphrates river.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Hide in God's Mountain

God has made
A Holy Ark
He has heralded
A Holy Bark

Deep within
We truly see
God's mountain
Living within me

Jesus God's Son
The hiding place
For every person
Of the human race

God's Holy Mountain
On Zion we stand
As Jesus leads us
Hand in Holy Hand

• Winner
Reactions: Paulus59
Upvote 0

DebbieJ

Jun 1, 2020
Italy
✟22,159.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

---

I had a dream about this. This winter is a global ice age. Every work will cease because everything will be covered in ice and snow. The world will take a rest as temperature plunges to the extreme negatives. Thus, the sabbath day -- the day the whole world rested. This is also celebrated by the pagans as their winter sabbath. Kindly Google.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

---

I had a dream about this. This winter is a global ice age. Every work will cease because everything will be covered in ice and snow. The world will take a rest as temperature plunges to the extreme negatives. Thus, the sabbath day -- the day the whole world rested. This is also celebrated by the pagans as their winter sabbath. Kindly Google.
Scientists say a heat wave, global warming, but someone imagines an ice age. The truth is, it would be must nicer to flee in the summer time. Remember, NO TIME to stop by home and get a coat.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I don't understand why you are connecting Matthew 24:15-16 with Revelation 6:15 ?

Matthew24:15-16 is directed to those in Judea, Jerusalem to flee to the mountains. Go back and read Daniel 3 as to why. Forced to worship the statue image or die for refusing.
To answer your question: probably confusion.

Both wrong! Jesus told them to flee the very moment they see the abomination: the first thing they will see is the man of sin entering the Holy of Holies (via camera) and declaring he is GOD! That is when they flee.

• Agree
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 6:14
"The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place."

There will be no more continents. Just one land, and we are not told where the mountains end up. In the 6th seal God puts everything back to the condition of Genesis before the Flood. About the only place left as we know it will be the middle east, and the Euphrates river.
I do wish you would get more things correct. We DO know where the mountains end up: they DISAPPEAR: shaken down into the earth by a tremendous earthquake at the 7th vial.

Now, PLEASE show us a scripture that proves your theory of just one continent. If you cannot find one, then this is imagination.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟125,259.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I do wish you would get more things correct. We DO know where the mountains end up: they DISAPPEAR: shaken down into the earth by a tremendous earthquake at the 7th vial.

Now, PLEASE show us a scripture that proves your theory of just one continent. If you cannot find one, then this is imagination.
So the verse is just ignored? Every island (continent) is moved out of it's place. All humanity will have direct access to Jerusalem. No more ocean separation. There are still mountains, because humans attempt to hide in them. The vials are not poured out until Thursday, Friday, and Saturday of the Second Coming week. All humanity will be brought by God into Megiddo for the battle of Armageddon on Sunday.

I still do not understand why the imagination excuse is used. All teachings on the future are human imaginations, most are private interpretations, that Satan has deceived many churches to teach as "biblical".

Why would God move the continents further apart? The focus will be on Jerusalem. God removes any excuses for humanity to refuse being involved. As pointed out, even the mountains will be removed at the very end.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 6:16 KJV: And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

You believe Christ comes before any part of the 70th week and destroys all his enemies?
Interesting, but I'm sure your wrong.
No, I believe Christ comes before any part of the week to get His saints, as in the rapture. But His coming will trigger the start of the Day of the Lord. OF COURSE all His enemies are not destroyed then: we find his enemies all the way through the book.

• Agree
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
So the verse is just ignored? Every island (continent) is moved out of it's place. All humanity will have direct access to Jerusalem. No more ocean separation. There are still mountains, because humans attempt to hide in them. The vials are not poured out until Thursday, Friday, and Saturday of the Second Coming week. All humanity will be brought by God into Megiddo for the battle of Armageddon on Sunday.

I still do not understand why the imagination excuse is used. All teachings on the future are human imaginations, most are private interpretations, that Satan has deceived many churches to teach as "biblical".

Why would God move the continents further apart? The focus will be on Jerusalem. God removes any excuses for humanity to refuse being involved. As pointed out, even the mountains will be removed at the very end.
Every island is moved out of its place at the FIRST great earthquake. And the last great earthquake the mountains quake right down into the earth and are never seen again.

Did you know, that last earthquake that hit Japan and caused the tsunami, moved everything on the earth out of its place: it moved the earth's axis by about 6 inches.

All humanity on other continents will either swim, fly or take ships to get to Jerusalem. We have yet to see what kinds of transportant Jesus will allow then.
No more ocean separation. This is myth: there is no verse telling us this.
There are still mountains, because humans attempt to hide in them. Sorry, that is at the first quake that starts the Day of the Lord. The last quake that ends the 70th week will cause the mountains to disappear.
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Are you assigning day names to years? Wouldn't year 5 or year 6 work better?
All humanity will be brought by God into Megiddo Women and children? Really?
I still do not understand why the imagination excuse is used. It's simple: no verse to back something up makes it imagination.
Why would God move the continents further apart? I have never heard anyone in 74 years ever even suggest that.
Say what scripture says and you will be fine.

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Yes they do.This also corresponds to the coming of Christ as well.

Zechariah 14:5 You will flee by My mountain valley, for it will extend to Azal. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD my God will come, and all the holy ones with Him.

Ofcorse you probably believe they flee long before Christ comes but as you can see that's not the case.
He has Matthew 24 and Rev. 6. They don't agree: one is of events before the week, while the other is of events after the week. Oh, people imagine they agree!

Upvote 0