Apr 14, 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟7,640.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey all. My name is Dylen and I'm an indie game developer. I'm creating a Christian board game and I'm looking for interested individuals who would like to contribute to the game. I currently have a small user group however none of them are active in the project. Everything is professionally documented and organized. My methods of collaboration and leadership will prove greatly for this project. During this entire game development process I plan to meet Christians from all over the world and spread the gospel in an entirely new way. Development is towards a board game but it will not be limited to a board game.
For the website information, please visit my user profile!
Note: Both the Brainstorming and Development categories on the website require specific access. Once you have created an account, please request this permission. These are precautions that I must take to preserve the confidentiality of the game.
To Moderators/Administrators. If this is not the category I should have posted this in, please message me with where it should go and I will repost. Thanks to all!