First year Trump Administration accomplishments.

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
I quoted my source. Where is yours?

It's a good thing that you "know" things without even having evidence to support it.

Faith-based politics. Who needs facts when you can just "know" things that fit to the world you imagine?
I believe the war you are referring to is an Afgahnistan civil war.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,933.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I believe you are thinking about the civil war in Afghanistan.

No, I'm thinking you literally told me that because you did not see something on TV news it does not happen. I don't think anyone could think that is a valid reason to believe anything. Therefore I called Poe.

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
No, I'm thinking you literally told me that because you did not see something on TV news it does not happen. I don't think anyone could think that is a valid reason to believe anything. Therefore I called Poe.
Can you provide me with a link stating the Americans are suffering substantial loss of life there?

Upvote 0

chuckpeterson

Site Supporter
Feb 19, 2018
texas
✟134,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
The Trump I see today is NOT the man he said he was during the election

Trump revokes background checks to buy guns

NEWS FEB 28 2017, 8:39 PM ET

Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses

President Donald Trump quietly signed a bill into law Tuesday rolling back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase a gun.

The rule, which was finalized in December, added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database.

Had the rule fully taken effect, the Obama administration predicted it would have added about 75,000 names to that database.

https://tinyurl.com/ycz7qp4j

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Monday rejected an Obama-era plan to make automobiles more fuel efficient, opening up a long process to weaken current standards and putting California and the federal government on a collision course over vehicle emissions.

EPA to Relax Fuel Efficiency Standards for Autos

Trump sons' hunting in focus as US lifts import ban on African elephant trophies

The Trump administration’s decision to loosen restrictions around the import of elephant trophies from Zimbabwe and Zambia has turned attention back to the president’s family’s own connection to the controversial sport.

Donald Trump Jr and Eric Trump are prolific big-game hunters and during the 2016 campaign, images re-emerged of the pair on a 2011 hunting trip posing with animals they had killed on safari, including an elephant, a buffalo and a leopard.

xoxo, Jane on Twitter

Trump should be impeached
in my view of things

Wait, I need to add NO MORE DACA DEAL to the list

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums