Aug 26, 2003
Heart of Dixie
Visit site
✟29,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I apologize everyone! I've had MAJOR computer problems too. *sigh* Won't be able to post much for while, using my old dinosaur machine and it's painfully s-l-o-w.... Anyway, will get the rescue party going as soon as Vrain sends Jodi for help...provided he can talk her into it.... ;)

Upvote 0

cyberwing

Blessed beyond the curse!
Aug 26, 2003
Heart of Dixie
Visit site
✟29,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ROFL!!! @ Bus! No, he doesn't... he will have to reason with her to leave... she will NOT want to leave him. :p

Dark Siela, we had an opening for you but guess you were busy. If you want Slopewing can find you on the slopes too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cyberwing

Blessed beyond the curse!
Aug 26, 2003
Heart of Dixie
Visit site
✟29,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dark Siela, your character is on the slopes of FireMist and in a very dangerous place. Slopewing and Matthias will come find your character. Slopewing has just found Matthias on her scouting fly-by of the slopes and she has spotted your character getting close to danger ahead. Let us know where to read the stats on your character. Thanks!

http://www.christianforums.com/showthread.php?p=15922945&posted=1#post15922945

Bus, hey No Problem! Just great to have you back!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums