Boyertown, PA.
✟768,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Over the years, actually decades I've used and collected various Christian resources that have helped me with my various troubles and issues. This one sermon I've recommenced a number of times to people going through tough times and it is preached from a "rising star" (so to speak) of the Coptic Church.

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
@Thatgirloncfforums as far as both general interest and Coptic stuff goes this sort of has been my favorite sermon of all time. As in most referenced, listened to, linked to as far as giving our advice to depressed people etc.

Artistically I think its powerful as far as the setup (Background story prompting it).

I also have some affinity for practical self help type sermons. (My past experience of Lutheranism of my youth was not that helpful or comforting for me when it came to dealing with my many life's problems)

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Thatgirloncfforums

Sep 28, 2021
Nowhere
✟40,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'll make sure to watch it tomorrow
Over the years, actually decades I've used and collected various Christian resources that have helped me with my various troubles and issues. This one sermon I've recommenced a number of times to people going through tough times and it is preached from a "rising star" (so to speak) of the Coptic Church.

Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0