Manchester
✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So I took the risk, of leaving home and trying to get a job, In the UK job market I have had some terrible luck with some awful employers who have screwed me over, usually they take you on for a probation and then they do not follow the probationary terms.

I'm now to put things bluntly financially destitute, and in debt, the bailiffs will not be long away at this rate if I cannot pay my rent, any advice ? I'm trying to set up my own business while looking for part time / full time jobs, essentially all my time now is dedicated to either looking for a job, or working on self employment, there is no break time and its physically and mentally destroying, I went on food banks today its not a good situation.

Another thing to make things worse is recruitment agencies take up the bulk of applications here ,you cannot apply directly to people now, recruitment agencies take up the massive loads of applications and its very hard to get a proper job. I'm doing up to 20+ applications a day with unique CV's and cover letters. Emailing companies, walking into shops.

I'm not sure what else to do. Any advice ?

Last edited:

Robert Richborough

May 5, 2017
Manchester
✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Have you considered the military?
I have, its a last port of call I guess, I have some serious issues fighting in the UK armed forces due to moral disagreements with government actions / how it doesn't act in the best interest of its citizens at the moment, it may be an option I'd consider it but my social media history of fair criticizing politicians or some of the battles we've fought in, could cause eyebrows to be raised at my application.

Remember UK is a bit of a police state.

Upvote 0