Sep 11, 2004
California
Visit site
✟2,239.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray with me that the Lord will provide financially for myself and my daughter. Things are tough and only seem to be getting tougher. The Lord is showing me that He wants me to depend on Him to take care of this situation.

God bless you and thank you for your prayers.

justabitofhelp

Aug 16, 2004
USA
✟15,967.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
LORD,
We ask that You provide abundantly for LadyJane and her family. Above and beyond their basic needs. Bless them with all that they need and a bit more so they will be shouting Your praises each day. Let them never want and always be ready to help those You send unto them. Fill their hearts with Joy and happiness. May they be a blessing unto all You bring into their lives and in turn be blessed by them.
In JESUS Name we pray

Upvote 0

RJ1

Jul 24, 2004
✟1,949.00
Faith
Christian
LORD,
We ask that You provide abundantly for LadyJane and her family. Above and beyond their basic needs. Bless them with all that they need and a bit more so they will be shouting Your praises each day. Let them never want and always be ready to help those You send unto them. Fill their hearts with Joy and happiness. May they be a blessing unto all You bring into their lives and in turn be blessed by them.
In JESUS Name we pray
Agreeing in prayer for you and your daughter. :prayer: Hang in there. He will provide. :hug:

Upvote 0

Ginga

Sep 6, 2004
New Zealand
✟8,217.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Father i pray that you would be with LadyJane and her daughter as they are going through financial hardships. Lord, i pray that you would do your will in her life, that she would be able to turn to you no matter what happens, and that once this is all over, that they would both have a stronger faith in you. In Jesus' name, amen.

Just keep on turning to Jesus, cause he loves you, and no matter how hard things get, if you stay with him, then you will get your reward in heaven. Just remember that treasures here on earth only last for a short time, but those that you store up in heaven last forever. I hope you get some help though. God bless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LadyJane

Cry out to Jesus
Sep 11, 2004
California
Visit site
✟2,239.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Once again, thank you! It's a blessing to know that you all have prayed for our situation. Absolutely, Ginga, we will keep turning to Jesus. I know that is one reason why He is allowing us to go through this right now. He wants us to depend totally upon Him. I'm glad that he placed all of you here to help accomplish His purpose. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.