✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Urgent prayer for:

1) Need favor in getting apartment. Must move out of mom’s house. My credit is bad and I just started a new job.

2) Need more income to pay for rent. Not getting a lot of hours at work. Need another part time job or more hours to be able to pay bills and survive.

3) Need intervention for my elderly mom who is accusing me of abuse. She is 83 and is declining mentally and physically and needs help. I moved in to help her and she’s telling me I have to move out. We need a mediator and she needs support if I leave.

4) Need to pay late car payments of $4000 & protection from repossession. I was out of work for 6 months so I’m very behind. Praying for God’s protection and favor since I need my car to get to work.

5) Kip’s salvation. Kip is a friend from Jr high & high school. He would like to date and I like him. I don’t know if he is saved. He teases me about my love for Jesus. I only desire to date someone who I am equally yoked with. Praying for God’s will in this situation.

6) For protection for my son from family dysfunction and mental illness. He is a great kid who loves God and he’s having to see the reality of the craziness and toxicity of our family.

7) For all of my families salvation.

Thank you and God Bless you for prayers.

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟268,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would grant you all the financial resources you need, including more work hours, paying for your car, and a safe apartment. I pray that God would heal the relationship between you and your mother. I also pray that God would guide you as to whether Kip is the right person for you. I also pray for God to protect your son and keep him safe and healthy. Finally I pray for all of your relatives to receive God's salvation in Christ.

• Friendly
Reactions: MauiMamma
Upvote 0

MauiMamma

*Pray without ceasing* ... 1 Thess. 5:16-18
Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray that God would grant you all the financial resources you need, including more work hours, paying for your car, and a safe apartment. I pray that God would heal the relationship between you and your mother. I also pray that God would guide you as to whether Kip is the right person for you. I also pray for God to protect your son and keep him safe and healthy. Finally I pray for all of your relatives to receive God's salvation in Christ.
Thank you

Upvote 0