Fellowshipping With Gazelle Again (13)

Gazelle

JESUS Lover of My Soul. JESUS I Will Never Let Go!
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
On My Pink Cloud Looking Down!!!
✟551,714.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
how are you gazelle

Saw the doc Wednesday and said there is cyst in the bone preventing it from healing and I have to wear this thing 4 more weeks. If it is still there then, he says I will have to have a pin put in, which means surgery. Have had a few more black outs and still having test.

Sorry it takes so long to respond, but it is difficult to type with 1 hand. :(

Upvote 0

Gazelle

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
✟551,714.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
3.gif

hey brinny.

how are you?

Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2005
somewhere over the rainbow
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Saw the doc Wednesday and said there is cyst in the bone preventing it from healing and I have to wear this thing 4 more weeks. If it is still there then, he says I will have to have a pin put in, which means surgery. Have had a few more black outs and still having test.

:hug::hug::hug: that is ok , just need to hear from you sometimes :pray::pray::pray:

Upvote 0

Gazelle

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
✟551,714.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Gazelle

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
✟551,714.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Psalm 35:27: “Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea,let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.”

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Sooooooo sorry dear heart....praying as i type...is it ok if i add you to our prayer list? (((hug))))

Reactions: Gazelle
Upvote 0

Gazelle

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
✟551,714.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Sooooooo sorry dear heart....praying as i type...is it ok if i add you to our prayer list? (((hug))))

thank you brinny, i would love for you to add me to your prayer list!!!:hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gazelle

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
✟551,714.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Gazelle

Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2004
✟551,714.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Don't Forget to Factor the Anointing!

The anointing destroys the yoke of bondage. ( Isaiah 10:27).

It literally means to obliterate so completely that there is no evidence the yoke ever even existed.

In the New Testament we find out who the anointing is . . . “Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh…were without [the Anointed One], being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: But now in [the Anointed] Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of [the Anointed One]” (Ephesians 2:11-13).

Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2005
somewhere over the rainbow
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican

It literally means to obliterate so completely that there is no evidence the yoke ever even existed.

In the New Testament we find out who the anointing is . . . “Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh…were without [the Anointed One], being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: But now in [the Anointed] Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of [the Anointed One]” (Ephesians 2:11-13).
:clap::clap::clap:amen

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Amen Gazelle!! This is sooooo timely! Praying for ALL of us ((((hug))))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.