seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wow! The Lord knows what he is doing! Blessed be His name!

On a personal note, my husband's grandmother went to be with the Lord yesterday. The Lord told me about 2 hours before it happened. She was 96 and ready to go be with him and her beloved husband. Though they won't be "married" in heaven, they will be together, along with other family members who have preceded us.

I wonder if she is making her wonderful cornbread there today. :)

Upvote 0

bloodbought09

Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
united states
✟10,354.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you Cindy for the song. It never plays straight through on here but I think I will bring it up on youtube myself. I do understand that we can limit God by keeping Him in a box that limits Him by our own thinking, but when we have the mind of Christ, all things are possible. He also gives us gifts in boxes that are to be opened and exercised. The only exhortation I have is to make sure those boxes are from God. Many have decided to not limit God and have gotten boxes that are not from God and have opened them to find they are indeed things of another natural, unclean spirits like frogs. I stand watch and intercede for GodTV to stand for righteousness and to have the gift of discerning of spirits, and now reap the greatness of His word from alot of ministers such as Creflo Dollar and others who stand for righteousness and not for just anything that gives them power. The dragons, beast, and false prophet have come wreaking havoc on our lives but thank our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ that we overcome by the blood of the Lamb, the word of our testimony, and we hate our own lives unto the death. Love what God loves, hate what God hates. Keep a watch on the gates of the body of Christ, and close all those little doors that try to exhalt themselves and let the one true Door be the only one in our church. Many call themselves "The Church" and say they are the only one and there is no other, but they are liars divorced from the Lord of glory. Now we will see the true church, the body, the bride of Christ rise with glory, majesty, holiness, and a lighthouse to the world. All that will pretend to be "The Church" will be affected by the exploits of the kingdom of God. Let what is righteous and holy be holy still, but let that which is filthy be filthy still, for the coming of Jesus Christ and salvation is nearer than we first believed. Watch out for those who say they are rising up and they rise up a weird branch. Yes, we are rising up and God is calling us to be on our faces. The firey darts will just graze our backs as we submit to God and resist the devil. The shaking of all that is not God has begun and for us the shaking will show us how strong our walk is. If we are shaken and fall we must get the foundation right, that foundation is Christ. The shaking will get more violent and will be reflected in the natural. If you feel this in your spirit let it be confirmed. I have been shaken considerably lately and must dig deeper to lay my foundation more secure for the spiritual earthquakes to come. :)

Upvote 0

bloodbought09

Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
united states
✟10,354.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A kernel of corn does not multiply or bear more corn until it goes into the earth and dies. Such is our life, we must die as a living sacrifice to be that 30, 60, and 100-fold Christian we are called to be. Picking up our cross and giving ourselves away, the Seed inside of us is then able to go forth and multiply the kingdom of God for His glory. We must be out and about doing His work, because that is when the anointing really flows and overflows. :)

Upvote 0
H

HEisGoodalways

God has been showing me that the seeds we plant in the harvest field of His kingdom will not grow to maximum fruitfullness unless we walk in the fullness of His Spirit and speak positive and right....as we fill our hearts up with the Word, prayer, praise and worship...out of the abundance of our hearts will flow rivers of living water resulting in the watering of seed planted and abundant hervest of fruitfullness:amen:

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

Thankyou Cindy and thank You God Amen! So nice to see that we're all still here despite some times of quiet amongst us hallelujah! These are momentous times my friends, and how good to know that we're all here in one piece, one "peace", and of one accord in loving truth and fellowship Amen! Oh God, how great thou art! While listening to that lovely music I was busy scribbling what was being put into my heart LOL - I got a strong message that yes, 'Worthy is His name' to be called upon in times of trouble and for everything that our heart desires. He is the one true source for ALL that we could ever need, and He will ensure safety, satisfaction in long life, and the very salvation of our souls! How good is our God Amen! :clap::clap::clap:Peace, love and joy to you all my dear friends. :kiss::hug::D:wave:

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
God has been showing me that the seeds we plant in the harvest field of His kingdom will not grow to maximum fruitfullness unless we walk in the fullness of His Spirit and speak positive and right....as we fill our hearts up with the Word, prayer, praise and worship...out of the abundance of our hearts will flow rivers of living water resulting in the watering of seed planted and abundant hervest of fruitfullness:amen:

Thankyou Buddy, I'm taking that as a warning! We can do this because we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us to enable us to rise up on wings of eagles! Hallelujah! Great is our joy in the Lord and let His peace be our peace and His love be our love Amen! :bow::bow::bow:

Upvote 0

bloodbought09

Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
united states
✟10,354.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over your house. Where there is strife, there is everything evil. I bind the enemy in the name of Jesus Christ and I loose peace that passeth all understanding. Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty! :)

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is the scripture I meant to give you yesterday.

1 Peter 1:13Therefore, prepare your minds for action, keep sober in spirit, fix your hope completely on the grace to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.
14As obedient children, do not be conformed to the former lusts which were yours in your ignorance,

15but like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves also in all your behavior;
16because it is written, "YOU SHALL BE HOLY, FOR I AM HOLY."
17If you address as Father the One who impartially judges according to each one's work, conduct yourselves in fear during the time of your stay on earth;
18knowing that you were not redeemed with perishable things like silver or gold from your futile way of life inherited from your forefathers,
19but with precious blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood of Christ.
20For He was foreknown before the foundation of the world, but has appeared in these last times for the sake of you
21who through Him are believers in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.

22Since you have in obedience to the truth purified your souls for a sincere love of the brethren, fervently love one another from the heart, 23for you have been born again not of seed which is perishable but imperishable, that is, through the living and enduring word of God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So be it unto you my friend, in Jesus mighty name, Amen. :groupray:
It happened 7 min. after you posted. Hubby approached me in a gentle manner and we had a great discussion in all humility and gentleness.

Thank you both! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

bloodbought09

Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
united states
✟10,354.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I did not know if my timing was accurate or if what I sensed was right but I thought I would post anyway. I just felt there was strife there and since we do not war against flesh but principalities, just thought it must be some wreaking havoc that needed to be cast down. I hate what the devil does to marriages if not kept in check. That devourer must be rebuked but we do not do it in our flesh. The Lord says he will rebuke so it must be done through unction of the Holy Spirit. :)

Upvote 0

bloodbought09

Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
united states
✟10,354.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I just got blessed by a brother who was going through some marriage problems. He said he is so blessed by God to have a brother like me in his life. I am not awesome but He is awesome through me.

I was just outside one day when I saw this brother riding on his bike. I knew I had been connected to him and was to come alongside for underway replenishment. I asked him what is wrong and he just kept saying "I am blessed". I got the words "wreaking havoc" and finally got it out of him that his wife was not being so nice though he was keeping his cross lifted up. I had to come in like Hur and Aaron to keep it raised. I interceded for his marriage fighting against a spirit of jezebel. I prayed for conviction and for his wife to get in the word and be connected. I saw her connected shortly after and I guess their marriage is doing quite well by this new blessing. I hope they are having great intimacy and I hope that they are blessed with another child, because he is such a great father. Well, he was also working too hard to support the family and was neglecting his wife so that had to be something that had to be confessed and rectified. I guess it takes two to tango. :)

Upvote 0

bloodbought09

Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
united states
✟10,354.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Cynthia, you mighty queen of the King, filled with wisdom and virtue. May your children and those babies you have beget through the gospel rise up and call you blessed. May your children be like olive branches around your table and may your husband have the household in subjection in humility and kingly virtue. May you both sing praises to the Lord, thanks and praise defeats the enemy. Do not hold your silence till Jerusalem be a praise in the earth. He has set his watchmen on the wall and they will not be silent. Speak against the devil with praise and spiritual songs, but most importantly praise the Lord and the Father in heaven in humility and keep submitted to the Lord. Resisting the devil will come naturally like oil that flows, the unction of the Holy Ghost. The oil is for your gladness and the joy of the Lord is your strength. Blessings to you sis.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Marriages are under attack right now out this way also, you guys are right on in praying for marriages, i lift up Cindy's, mine, Sis' and anyone else' here, I bind the enemy and loosen the power and love of God into our marriages and our lives in Jesus name. I believe we are all coming to new heights in our marriages and lives!!:amen::clap::clap::amen:
:amen: I believe that too!

Cynthia, you mighty queen of the King, filled with wisdom and virtue. May your children and those babies you have beget through the gospel rise up and call you blessed. May your children be like olive branches around your table and may your husband have the household in subjection in humility and kingly virtue. May you both sing praises to the Lord, thanks and praise defeats the enemy. Do not hold your silence till Jerusalem be a praise in the earth. He has set his watchmen on the wall and they will not be silent. Speak against the devil with praise and spiritual songs, but most importantly praise the Lord and the Father in heaven in humility and keep submitted to the Lord. Resisting the devil will come naturally like oil that flows, the unction of the Holy Ghost. The oil is for your gladness and the joy of the Lord is your strength. Blessings to you sis.
Thank you. :hug: I sing praises often. :)

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We are having computer issues that need to be addressed. Now it's not only a busy schedule, but pop ups that are keeping me from getting on.

I need quiet Word time. I may not be around for a little while since things are too fast-paced me for me. What time I do get I want to sit quietly in the Lord's presence and listen to Him. You are in my heart and will be in my prayers. I love you all very much and prayer you prosper and be in health.
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Blessed by this scripture this morning. The Lord was showing me how it relates to today's economy. This is relevant for us in every way today.

Psalm 107:33 He turned rivers into a desert,
flowing springs into thirsty ground,
34 and fruitful land into a salt waste,
because of the wickedness of those who lived there.

35 He turned the desert into pools of water
and the parched ground into flowing springs;
36 there he brought the hungry to live,
and they founded a city where they could settle.
37 They sowed fields and planted vineyards
that yielded a fruitful harvest;
38 he blessed them, and their numbers greatly increased,
and he did not let their herds diminish.

39 Then their numbers decreased, and they were humbled
by oppression, calamity and sorrow;
40 he who pours contempt on nobles
made them wander in a trackless waste.

41 But he lifted the needy out of their affliction
and increased their families like flocks.
42 The upright see and rejoice,
but all the wicked shut their mouths.

43 Let the one who is wise heed these things
and ponder the loving deeds of the LORD.

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Having some conputer oproblems too Cindy, we haver been snowed in for days- it has snowed every day for 7 days.

I wrote this the other day

SNOW

Lord it’s so cold outside,
The ground is covered in snow,
I think upon my sins washed as white as snow,
And I feel so warm on the inside.

For you send your precious dove,
And pour upon me waves of your love,
A fire is kindled within me, I am aglow.
And I forget about the coldness of winter snow.

Thank you Lord.

Irene McGough © 29/11/2010

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Blessed by this scripture this morning. The Lord was showing me how it relates to today's economy. This is relevant for us in every way today.

Psalm 107:33 He turned rivers into a desert,
flowing springs into thirsty ground,
34 and fruitful land into a salt waste,
because of the wickedness of those who lived there.

35 He turned the desert into pools of water
and the parched ground into flowing springs;
36 there he brought the hungry to live,
and they founded a city where they could settle.
37 They sowed fields and planted vineyards
that yielded a fruitful harvest;
38 he blessed them, and their numbers greatly increased,
and he did not let their herds diminish.

39 Then their numbers decreased, and they were humbled
by oppression, calamity and sorrow;
40 he who pours contempt on nobles
made them wander in a trackless waste.

41 But he lifted the needy out of their affliction
and increased their families like flocks.
42 The upright see and rejoice,
but all the wicked shut their mouths.

43 Let the one who is wise heed these things
and ponder the loving deeds of the LORD.

Thank you for sharing that blessing with us.:clap:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.