kooolfriend

Turning ashes into beauty
Jul 5, 2004
✟2,115.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
((((((((((Peacechild))))))) Thanks for all yr edifying posts in the encouragement thread. May you be continually be strengthened and watered as you watered others.

((((((((((Cindy))))))))) Thanks for great fellowship here.

And everyone fellowshipping here, I pray that God meets you at your needs, Jesus is the great 'I am', that is 'I am your Love, I am your Lord, I am your Healer, I am your Provider, I am your Deliverer, I am your Shelter, I am your Protecter, I am your Teacher, I am your Everything that you will ever need, I am the Great I AM'
Lift up your eyes off your needs, and look upon Jesus, your very need, He is ALL in ALL. He shall care for us, He is our good Shepherd.

And pls stand with me for my sister she is going through very difficult times in her life, pls do lift her up in your prayers, that deppression does not have foothold on her, that God make a way when there is no way. Not by might nor by power but By His spirit, says the Lord. Let His glory shines on her.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
((((((((((Peacechild))))))) Thanks for all yr edifying posts in the encouragement thread. May you be continually be strengthened and watered as you watered others.

And everyone fellowshipping here, I pray that God meets you at your needs, Jesus is the great 'I am', that is 'I am your Love, I am your Lord, I am your Healer, I am your Provider, I am your Deliverer, I am your Shelter, I am your Protecter, I am your Teacher, I am your Everything that you will ever need, I am the Great I AM'
Lift up your eyes off your needs, and look upon Jesus, your very need, He is ALL in ALL. He shall care for us, He is our good Shepherd.

And pls stand with me for my sister she is going through very difficult times in her life, pls do lift her up in your prayers, that deppression does not have foothold on her, that God make a way when there is no way. Not by might nor by power but By His spirit, says the Lord. Let His glory shines on her.

Thank you.. I am standing with you... depression will not win.. because we are lifting her to JESUS.. HE is greater.. GOD has already made a way praise HIS name.. Absolutely a done deal as we roll our cares onto HIM!!
HIS glory shines on her and you.. and me too.. LOL.. all of us who believe on HIM..

((Hugs)) love from me..

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
O'siyo! This is pronounced O-C-O in Cherokee and it means hello. How is everyone doing today? I hope everyone is having a blessed and peaceful day.

Hi.. YES absolutely.. I feel so peaceful, joyful and full of hope.. Be blessed and thanks for giving me the opportunity to share and glorify our LORD!!

Yesterday our family home sold.. due to a break down in our marriage only 2 months ago.. which JESUS right now is healing and restoring all things lost.. :)

:clap: My hope is in JESUS and nothing can hold me down.. I am giving HIM glory!!

I read this ~ this morning ~ it seems so fitting to share here right now..

Once you get a hold of JESUS, or better yet when HE gets a hold of you. HE begins to pump strength and energy and courage into you, and something strange and wonderful happens. HE won't let you quit! ~ from the book "Straight Talk" Joyce Meyer ((Amen))

Upvote 0
H

HEisGoodalways

O'siyo! This is pronounced O-C-O in Cherokee and it means hello. How is everyone doing today? I hope everyone is having a blessed and peaceful day.

Thank you.. I am standing with you... depression will not win.. because we are lifting her to JESUS.. HE is greater.. GOD has already made a way praise HIS name.. Absolutely a done deal as we roll our cares onto HIM!!
HIS glory shines on her and you.. and me too.. LOL.. all of us who believe on HIM..

((Hugs)) love from me..

Hi.. YES absolutely.. I feel so peaceful, joyful and full of hope.. Be blessed and thanks for giving me the opportunity to share and glorify our LORD!!

Yesterday our family home sold.. due to a break down in our marriage only 2 months ago.. which JESUS right now is healing and restoring all things lost.. :)

:clap: My hope is in JESUS and nothing can hold me down.. I am giving HIM glory!!

I read this ~ this morning ~ it seems so fitting to share here right now..

Once you get a hold of JESUS, or better yet when HE gets a hold of you. HE begins to pump strength and energy and courage into you, and something strange and wonderful happens. HE won't let you quit! ~ from the book "Straight Talk" Joyce Meyer ((Amen))

Absolutley wonderful and uplifting posts!! :thumbsup::amen::clap: Standing with everyone by faith in our great, wonderful, and faithful God!! Count it all joy, no matter what, blessings are coming!! Be renewed as you wait on Him!!

Upvote 0

GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
NA&
YouTube - Native Americans - Brave Spirits
lookout.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have had a little more to do lately than normal, which means LOTs to do!:) And the one time I could get on the site gave me trouble. I have so much to tell of God's mighty working on my job, and the more recent not so good news, I cut my thumb and had to go to the ER this morning. Because I am not at work I am able to say hello to everyone.

I am very appreciate of the encouraging faith-filled, love-filled posts. I am glad to know you all.

Welcome to our new friend, AniGequoti, whom I will call Ani, if that's okay. :)

I am amazed at how much the Lord fills my life and takes care of everything. He loves each of us so very much and works wonderously, saving with His right hand, strong on our behalf.

How we love You, Lord.

I am groggy from the pain meds.
My prayer is the pain to be gone and to be back at work Saturday. I am off the next 3 days as it is. I call all medical bills paid.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What the Bible says is true.

It is true.

May You be forever praised. You are a God of truth, unchanging, with no shadow of turning. You make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth. You lift the needy. You are a God of justice. You see everything. You give us wisdom and authority. Blessed be Your name.

Love on my sister, pc. Overwhelm her with Your love, and may there be an overflow of every good thing, may the blessing overtake her.

Overwhelm.
Overflow.
Overtake.

YES YES halleujah.. glory to GOD.. thank you LORD.. and may this also be truth for Cindy and HEisGoodalways...
Ah, thank you, thank you.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lord, our Provider, our Shepherd, our Comforter, we love You. We honor You and give place to You in our lives, the highest place. You have my whole-hearted devotion. Who is like You, so good, so strong, so kind, so pure? We thank You for the riches of Your grace.

You are everything pc needs. Comfort and give aid of every kind to her and her children now. Thank You for ministering to her husband.

I have to leave. I am very nauseous.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican