fellowship with (and pick on) stormboy (13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2008
✟108,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lol, nah I'm not tired. Some turbulence on one of the flights freaked me out so badly, so I'm still awake, but very happy to be on the ground :)

That would have freaked me out too!! Im soooo tired, but not sleepy. Too much on my mind, so I think I shall go get mahself a lufferly hot chocolate and come back and chill out for a lil while before I try to catch some zzzzzz's....someone keeps stealin mah zzzzzz's!! *stamps feet*

Reactions: Stormboy
Upvote 0

Butterfly

Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
Hugging a cat and eating chocolate
✟105,620.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Katie's back!!! WB Katie!!!

I have to get mah butt moving. My brother's moving in today which means i need to move my random junk out of the room he'll be in! It's my birthday too and a friend has set up a surprise at a local chocolatier and I'll have to head to work early in order to pick it up SO guess I better get moving! Hope you all have a great night!

Upvote 0
May 1, 2008
✟108,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I have to get mah butt moving. My brother's moving in today which means i need to move my random junk out of the room he'll be in! It's my birthday too and a friend has set up a surprise at a local chocolatier and I'll have to head to work early in order to pick it up SO guess I better get moving! Hope you all have a great night!

HAPPY BIRDAY TO YOOOOO....HAPPY BIRFDAY TOOOO YOOOOOO...HAPPY BIRFDAY DEAR TIIIINSSSSSS....HAPPY BIRFDAY... TOO YOOOOOOOOOO!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
greenstars.gif
greenstars.gif
greenstars.gif
19.gif
19.gif
19.gif

Luff yoooo hun!!
smiley-bighug-1.gif

Upvote 0
Feb 19, 2013
✟65,227.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

thanks!!!

it's your birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY then :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Upvote 0

Butterfly

Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
✟105,620.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
FANX YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo hun!!! Loves yooooooo toooooooooo!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap: :hug:

My mom surprised me with flowers and chocolate...it made my heart melt when I woke up this morning and saw her doing that! And my FB is exploding!

AND...I just got this devotional in my newsfeed on FB...I am subscribed to "Daughters of the King" devotional page on FB and I get a devotional every day...but this devotional is PERFECT for me. I have the next 75 years to do whatever God's called me to do! I think we ALL need to be reminded of this on a daily basis. I know I do! I am going to copy and paste it to here, because I found it so encouraging, and want to share it with you all!

"This Is Who I Am

“But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.” 1 Corinthians 15:10 (KJV)

You are not your past. You are not your failures. You are not your state. You are a daughter of the King. You already know who God is, now be reminded today of who you are in Him:
I am smart. I am important. I am a world changer. I am brave and courageous. I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I am beautiful. I am called by God to do great things. I am strong. I melt in His presence, yet stand strong in the face of adversity. I can't stop running because Jesus didn't stop for me. I am a finisher. I am the right woman for the job. I am a winner. I am so loved. I am richly blessed. I am rooted and grounded. I am abundantly graced. I am my brother and sister's keeper. I am empowered to lead. I am an overcomer. I am more than a conqueror. Greater is He that is in me than He that's in the world. I am a daughter of the King no matter how I feel and no matter how it looks I will see His promises manifested in my life. I am patient and kind. I am truthful. I am hidden in Christ. I am an end time soldier in His army. I was born for such a time as this. I have what it takes. I am resourceful. I am wise. I wear God's grace beautifully. I am who God says I am and I will do what He says I will do.

Prayer: Father, help me stay reminded of who I am in You. Help me not to let my problems define me. You define me. In Jesus name, Amen."

Upvote 0
May 1, 2008
✟108,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
FANX YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo hun!!! Loves yooooooo toooooooooo!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap: :hug:

My mom surprised me with flowers and chocolate...it made my heart melt when I woke up this morning and saw her doing that! And my FB is exploding!

AND...I just got this devotional in my newsfeed on FB...I am subscribed to "Daughters of the King" devotional page on FB and I get a devotional every day...but this devotional is PERFECT for me. I have the next 75 years to do whatever God's called me to do! I think we ALL need to be reminded of this on a daily basis. I know I do! I am going to copy and paste it to here, because I found it so encouraging, and want to share it with you all!

"This Is Who I Am

“But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.” 1 Corinthians 15:10 (KJV)

You are not your past. You are not your failures. You are not your state. You are a daughter of the King. You already know who God is, now be reminded today of who you are in Him:
I am smart. I am important. I am a world changer. I am brave and courageous. I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I am beautiful. I am called by God to do great things. I am strong. I melt in His presence, yet stand strong in the face of adversity. I can't stop running because Jesus didn't stop for me. I am a finisher. I am the right woman for the job. I am a winner. I am so loved. I am richly blessed. I am rooted and grounded. I am abundantly graced. I am my brother and sister's keeper. I am empowered to lead. I am an overcomer. I am more than a conqueror. Greater is He that is in me than He that's in the world. I am a daughter of the King no matter how I feel and no matter how it looks I will see His promises manifested in my life. I am patient and kind. I am truthful. I am hidden in Christ. I am an end time soldier in His army. I was born for such a time as this. I have what it takes. I am resourceful. I am wise. I wear God's grace beautifully. I am who God says I am and I will do what He says I will do.

Prayer: Father, help me stay reminded of who I am in You. Help me not to let my problems define me. You define me. In Jesus name, Amen."

That is soooo lufferly that your Mum did that!!
16.gif

How perfect is that daily devotion?!! Love how Gods timing is always perfect!! :)

Upvote 0

Butterfly

Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
✟105,620.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Glad it encouraged you and yes...God's timing is so perfect! Lately I've had a lot of people encouraging me to walk in victory and to believe in myself and that I am this amazing person, but it's soooo hard to believe when I see all the things I've done...all the hurts I've caused...all the consequences I bear. So it's really encouraging to have messages like that that really give a kick butt approach to walking in victory. I really am all that even when I don't feel like I am all that. A few days ago, I wrote about how I am a success...how I am not a problem...how all my problems are just conflicts that need to be resolved...and I was saying some of those very same things. Crazy how good God's timing is!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stormboy

Mar 23, 2004
✟59,223.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

"This Is Who I Am

:amen:

Reactions: joyshirley
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.