May 12, 2004
Visit site
✟34,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is how this will work.

Just use your mouse to cover over and highlight the hidden areas.

To make this work just use the color Vb tag [ color=white] what ever you want here[ /color]
This will not work if your back ground color isn't white so it's more for fun and not secret.
P.s make sure you click the preview button to make sure you did it right. Have a bless year everyone love Brother in Christ JJay
I will start:

Dear Lord, Please allow others to understand this and have some great fun fellowshiping together, I pray this in your name Jesus Amen

Wee hooo, Lets fellowship and more here in Secret

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, JJay.....everyone

So how is everyone? We've had an ok day. This evening was very good for us.....much blessed by a meeting I attended.

Was going to put a smilie but I guess that'd show up, JJay lol

How freaky.....it disappeared before my eyes when I made it white lol

Upvote 0

JJay

A loving Spirit
Site Supporter
May 12, 2004
Visit site
✟34,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
joyshirley said:
Hello, JJay.....I have a light blue background happening and quite like it so will stay with it, but can post in white here.

Then I'm just going to have to do some light blue back ground stuff just for you (smile).

Hi Shirley do you see this hehe. I know it's hard if someone has a different background but if you first sign onto this place I do believe the background is set default and is white, so I know many will be out there with the default background.God bless everyone :) :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
speaking of "hidden messages" I came across this scripture for another post and thought it would be good to include it here:

Revelation 2:17. "Anyone who is willing to hear should listen to the Spirit and understand what the Spirit is saying to the churches. Everyone who is victorious will eat of the manna that has been hidden away in heaven. And I will give to each one a white stone, and on the stone will be engraved a new name that no one knows except the one who receives it."

Upvote 0

JJay

A loving Spirit
Site Supporter
May 12, 2004
Visit site
✟34,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
pdudgeon said:
speaking of "hidden messages" I came across this scripture for another post and thought it would be good to include it here:

Revelation 2:17. "Anyone who is willing to hear should listen to the Spirit and understand what the Spirit is saying to the churches. Everyone who is victorious will eat of the manna that has been hidden away in heaven. And I will give to each one a white stone, and on the stone will be engraved a new name that no one knows except the one who receives it."

Hehe I don't see your quote so I do have to highlight that as well now.

Pretty weird if your new to this just highlight the white spots and the words will show.

Hey thanks for the verse pddgeon
;)

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
JJay said:
Then I'm just going to have to do some light blue back ground stuff just for you (smile).

Hi Shirley do you see this hehe. I know it's hard if someone has a different background but if you first sign onto this place I do believe the background is set default and is white, so I know many will be out there with the default background.God bless everyone :) :hug:

lol I read the first bit in white then went to quote you and reply and got such a surprise cos I didn't see the rest of the message at all till it showed up pale blue against the white message box. You got me a good one there, JJay! lol

Yes.....many will use the default settings I expect.

Upvote 0

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
pdudgeon said:

Hello, pdudgeon

I love the thought that God has a name just for me. I mean, I love the name my parents gave me, but to know that God has handpicked a name for me is so beautiful.....

Upvote 0

JJay

A loving Spirit
Site Supporter
May 12, 2004
Visit site
✟34,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
joyshirley said:
lol I read the first bit in white then went to quote you and reply and got such a surprise cos I didn't see the rest of the message at all till it showed up pale blue against the white message box. You got me a good one there, JJay! lol

Yes.....many will use the default settings I expect.

Well for now on I'm quoting in white as well, this will make it a have to use your mouse and hover to see :D. Let's Pray

Dear Lord Jesus, That you for enableing us to know how to have fun in this wicked world in such times are are living in today. I pray for everyone here to join in and have some fun, no wait have a blast in fellowshipping wit you Lord, A-men
I made a quote for others just have to highlight to see, I still have to write something really quick to be able to post but that's ok

Hi shirely BOO hehe:D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

joyshirley

His Love endures forever
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2004
New Zealand
✟1,374,137.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
EEK!!! You got me again! Saw the smilie and wondered why it was all alone at the bottom and.....lol.....very funny, JJay! lol Oh look.....a teradactyl flying by.....do you see it? Over those ways.....

I guess April 1st is a bit far away now lol

Upvote 0

JJay

A loving Spirit
Site Supporter
May 12, 2004
Visit site
✟34,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
joyshirley said:
EEK!!! You got me again! Saw the smilie and wondered why it was all alone at the bottom and.....lol.....very funny, JJay! lol Oh look.....a teradactyl flying by.....do you see it? Over those ways.....

I guess give it time, maybe many here will get use to this and have a little fun ;) I think I did see the teradactyl fly by, I guess I am of a weird nature :D Oh just April 11 just take one number off of it :D.

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Originally Posted by: joyshirley

are you sure it wasn't a polar bear? or maybe a white tiger....? LOL

Upvote 0