Feeling of Grace

CFOCdude

Nov 15, 2003
✟250.00
Faith
Catholic
My Aunt came over a few days ago and we talked about catholicism/eastern orthodox and their differences/similarities. When I told her about Mary and how important her role is (although I did mention Jesus Christ/God obviously have more important roles) and talked about how she came down to Fatima and over 50k people saw the miracle, she said it "was probably a rumor" and a few other things.

Well anyway that night I prayed extremely hard to God, Jesus Christ, and Mary for a sign that Mary is taking a very important role and that she indeed did come down to Fatima. I said two rosaries along with a few other prayers and after that, BOOM. I got this huge feeling of joy, grace, love, and peace. It was like the feeling you get finding out that person you have liked likes you back but even more powerful.

Anyway, just wanted to spread the word, btw, Thank You God, Jesus Christ, and Mary for giving me this sign. I am a strong believer in the catholic faith (not trying to judge anyone and I do not mean any offense by that statement). I think God has sent us some more help (through Jesus Christ and Mary), thank You for being so generous God :) .

Reactions: Hopeful