• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Feeling lousy and afraid

Lighthouse76

Feb 27, 2010
✟15,309.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I loooove the locust scripture Criada is mentioning..and the hope and a future God's plans for us, annrobert mentioned also.

To me both are very comforting..I am a doer personality, must acomplish something, anything to show I am being productive, useful and etc than to feel stucked, see the time goes by, feeling out of the game where the action is.. and when moving feel like a turtle in a race I see everyone passing by me running..it does get's on my nerve and I cry to God my frustrations and do ask Him to consider my sickness and to not ask me what I did with my time? Like a boss would and get mad and fire me etc. Thank God He is not a tyrant master of some nightmare or horror script some people might imagine and expect their gods to be so..

I am very comforted by another scripture that says, He who started the work in us will finish it..as when he saved me He did know who He was investing it and bought me anyways, by His blood. We are very much precious to Him..just imagine He knowing the future and all our messes and etc still He took us into Himself. Amazing Love!

YouTube - Amazing Love

:cry:

Upvote 0

Lighthouse76

Feb 27, 2010
✟15,309.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I cannot watch the video. I connect to the internet by a dial-up modem. My connection is much too slow to watch an online video.

Hey Tom..:wave:

Ok..let me describe it..well the video had that image, sky with clouds..

and the song below..sung by a lady with sweet voice:

I’m forgiven because You were forsaken,
I’m accepted, You were condemned.
I am alive and well, Your spirit is within me,
Because You died and rose again.
(Repeat x2)

(Chorus)
Amazing love,
How can it be
That You, my King, should die for me?
Amazing love,
I know it’s true.