Feedin' my kids' - please dont mind me

zfawnz

I am my Father's Daughter, a Child of God!!
Mar 2, 2007
Ohio
Visit site
✟53,168.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi. please don't mind me and please don't post on this thread unless you are contracted with me to feed/breed your pets. thank you.

this thread is so that I can locate all ZP3tz in one place in order to go down the row and feed them all. if others post in this thread it will throw off my feeding flow and I will have to start a new thread (because I am OCD {obsessive compulsive} that way). so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont mess me up - I really don't want to have to remake a trillion more threads to get all my 'ducks' in a row. THANK YOU.

zfawnz

if you are looking for any specific pets (species, gender, color, stats) simply PM me with a request and if I am able to create one from any of the following I will be glad to make you a deal. Some higher stat/color combinations may take a little time, based upon the time needed to raise up the generations to the level requested. Currently most pets to stats averaging 35k in strength should take less than a week, if the color and species desired is available.

Last edited:
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.