• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Feedin' my kids' - please dont mind me

Discussion in 'Pets & Animals' started by zfawnz, Jun 7, 2009.

1. zfawnz

zfawnz I am my Father's Daughter, a Child of God!!

+5,355
    Christian
    Private
    US-Democrat
    Hi. please don't mind me and please don't post on this thread unless you are contracted with me to feed/breed your pets. thank you.

this thread is so that I can locate all ZP3tz in one place in order to go down the row and feed them all. if others post in this thread it will throw off my feeding flow and I will have to start a new thread (because I am OCD {obsessive compulsive} that way). so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont mess me up - I really don't want to have to remake a trillion more threads to get all my 'ducks' in a row. THANK YOU.

zfawnz

if you are looking for any specific pets (species, gender, color, stats) simply PM me with a request and if I am able to create one from any of the following I will be glad to make you a deal. Some higher stat/color combinations may take a little time, based upon the time needed to raise up the generations to the level requested. Currently most pets to stats averaging 35k in strength should take less than a week, if the color and species desired is available.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. ZTrainZ

ZTrainZ Guest

+0
    post for training pet thread

3. ANounEMouse

ANounEMouse who i am is not imprtnt who HE is is - just ask me

+1,401
    Non-Denom
    Private
    roll call (again????)

4. AylaJean

AylaJean Guest